Reviews for Memories
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow, that was just...wow... That was sweet and exciting and sad a-and...wow... This was an awesome story, keep on writing!
3Hinata Uzumaki3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
CUTE! Man that was adorable! I love your writing and concept as well! Keep up the good work!
IarIz chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
My hate for that Hitsujikai just grow... Ignore that this fic sure cute and sweet ... Great job :D
my music is anime chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
shiro is a son of a b*** (excuse my language) for taking a hold of Ryoko
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Absolutely amazing! God I love your stories. I recently became a HUGE fan of this anime series. I watched every episode. And since there is no second season, I looked for an alternative and your stories have been more than satisfying. Thank you for the entertainment. Keep writing!
the Black and White Soul chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Kawaii!

Thank you so much for writing this story, it lifted my mood (the ending of course)
Kuro
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So perfect! In case I have never told you before I love all of your stories so much!
sgt.karenbear chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awwwwww haha so sweet an cute 33 i loved this fanfic so far the most! Keep on writing :DD
Willifur chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was great, i am very glad i found you a few days ago. You have great stories. The ending made up for the dark part. It made Ryoushi a hero to Ryouko.