Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
sportytc chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
please can u start uploading the next part if you have it as i would love to find out what happens
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
awesome story. . .. keep up the great work
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
Oooh! I think I know what the new crossover's gonna be! The Avengers! Can't wait. Yes, this is the same review I just gave, but I realized I hadn't been logged in. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Ooooh! I think I know what the next crossover's gonna be! The Avengers! Can't wait. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Oh, man! Poor Buffy and Angel, and poor Rangers. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
MasterDarkness chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
excuse me but my suggestion you could make tony stark nick fury or make a cameo in the other story as yours but I like too much trouble two
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Oooh, I like knowledgeable Xander. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Awesome work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Ooooh! People are in danger! Buffy ain't gonna be happy about this. Great work. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Oooh, I'm concerned for the sister Slayer. Yay! Kim/Tommy romance! Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Trickester as in actual Trickster or archangel Gabriel Trickster? Awesome stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
Casper8301 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Nice beginning. Keep it up. :-)
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Oooh! I remember that ep of Buffy! That one was pretty good. Great work. Glad to see another chap of this story. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oooh! Great start! I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.