Reviews for Not Made To Be
Mie chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hehe, glad that i'm not the only one think P & C is a couple. i'm very like your fic. so, can you write more, please...!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You have to update soon!
Eliza chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Are you ever going to update?
LKLTB chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Why did you stop? That was a good story I want it to continue! *pouts* More NOW! hehehe funny with the 'Wheel of Fortune' thing! I always wondered what would happen if Nobu just couldn't stop sneezing, now I know! *sniff* You will keep writing won't you? Please? *gives pathetic puppy-dog looking face* I will give you a cookie, yes? If you keep updating? (that is what we high school girls commonly call a bribe) Just name the flavor. hehehe In the mean time, keep writing fellow author and may the stories stay true in your heart!
nightfox chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I like it
japorms chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
its so beautiful its just like the movie, its so suspense (bitin masyado) it kinda cute for chris and pulse to be love teams, it kinda good story the people will like to read keep up the good work
sska chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
i love the story. chris and pulse .update soon.
oonah chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
WE... cute... cant wait for next part... ok, i dont think your crazy, in fact i have thought about Chris and Pulse...lol, i thought i was the only one .;
nobody chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
great! keep on going!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
KAWAII! More please...soon? Please? Oh great and wonderful author! *bows before the Mighty Might* Please write more! *chibi eyes*

~Neko-chan
majueen chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Great story! All the characters seem really good, and the plot's interesting. Write more! Now! _
Leigh chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Pulse and Chris what a perfect couple, at least that what I feel. This is great has hummor and romance. Please continue.
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Awww, this looks like a cute story! I hope you plan to update one day! There are so few Twin Signal stories! I just recently found it and watched it and I love it! I wish they would make more...just like I hope you write more, lolol...Chris is more than a little annoying but she is a fun character, and she and Pulse certainly make a (cough) interesting couple, hehehe...good chapter. _
Miko chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
That was really sweet of pulse. POst more chappys!
Rei-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
WAI! I'm not the only fan of C/P in the world! ! *throws confetti and hangs banners* keep this up