Reviews for Not Made To Be
Dont read New member
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you
Mie chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hehe, glad that i'm not the only one think P & C is a couple. i'm very like your fic. so, can you write more, please...!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You have to update soon!
Eliza chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Are you ever going to update?
LKLTB chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Why did you stop? That was a good story I want it to continue! *pouts* More NOW! hehehe funny with the 'Wheel of Fortune' thing! I always wondered what would happen if Nobu just couldn't stop sneezing, now I know! *sniff* You will keep writing won't you? Please? *gives pathetic puppy-dog looking face* I will give you a cookie, yes? If you keep updating? (that is what we high school girls commonly call a bribe) Just name the flavor. hehehe In the mean time, keep writing fellow author and may the stories stay true in your heart!
nightfox chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I like it
japorms chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
its so beautiful its just like the movie, its so suspense (bitin masyado) it kinda cute for chris and pulse to be love teams, it kinda good story the people will like to read keep up the good work
sska chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
i love the story. chris and pulse .update soon.
oonah chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
WE... cute... cant wait for next part... ok, i dont think your crazy, in fact i have thought about Chris and Pulse...lol, i thought i was the only one .;
nobody chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
great! keep on going!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
KAWAII! More please...soon? Please? Oh great and wonderful author! *bows before the Mighty Might* Please write more! *chibi eyes*

~Neko-chan
majueen chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Great story! All the characters seem really good, and the plot's interesting. Write more! Now! _
Leigh chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Pulse and Chris what a perfect couple, at least that what I feel. This is great has hummor and romance. Please continue.
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Awww, this looks like a cute story! I hope you plan to update one day! There are so few Twin Signal stories! I just recently found it and watched it and I love it! I wish they would make more...just like I hope you write more, lolol...Chris is more than a little annoying but she is a fun character, and she and Pulse certainly make a (cough) interesting couple, hehehe...good chapter. _
Miko chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
That was really sweet of pulse. POst more chappys!