Reviews for Baker's Dozen
Keylars chapter 10 . 11/17
I honestly immediately stopped reading when I realized that the protagonist/author/story has wasn’t going to see or show sexism in a negative light.

Ch. 9: “Every woman I was involved with, save one, was soft and, for lack of a better word, weak... Ginny... I would have lived a very happy life with her if we had married. She was probably the only woman in the world it would have worked with.”

Nice to know Harry Potter in Baker’s Dozen views women as lesser and weaker beings than men, and that Derek Morgan is ok with that. No, wait. There is an exception and its construed as a compliment. I know now that I should stop wasting my time on this fanfic. Thanks.
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 14 . 10/30
Love this story! Although I really kind of wish you would right a prequel to thisHarry Potter and the Royal Family! Please please please
Aryia Lexi Sevorus chapter 14 . 9/3
I liked this story significantly right up until decided to obliviate Morgan. It's still well written, but would you consider an alternate ending? One in which he keeps his memories and continues to support Harry? I hate that there's uncertainty left for their relationship especially considering the completely crap deal Harry has gotten out of life thus far.
Clow Angel chapter 14 . 8/8
In my heart of hearts, I am hoping the pair will be reunited. I am happy with the open-ended ending though. It makes it so if you wanted to expand this in the future, you can. It also allows us readers to go wild with our imaginations. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Please make a sequel
Eagle Dreamer chapter 14 . 6/26
It was really good. The ending was not my favorite but overall, it was a good story.
knuckles 8 chapter 14 . 6/7
This is my second time reading your story, and I still wish for a different ending (TT). Great story loved it. would love to know what happened to them afterwards.
Oh man, I wanted to see where they go, ;). This an unusual relationship that seems like it would be interesting. Would love to see another story where they manage to make it work.
Genni-sempai chapter 14 . 4/14
I enjoyed this story immensely. Not crazy about the ending cliffhanger but the story was great regardless.
TyanataDraven chapter 8 . 3/10
that is one hell of a way to "break the ice" LOL
summercloud chapter 14 . 1/21
Aw, man! That's really the end? Of course it is. I should have known.

I'm going to imagine that Derek remembers all of the good parts and seeks Harrison out again in four weeks. And they live happily ever after with a lot of chocolate!

This was a great story. Thank you for sharing it!
Meganrae1234 chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
By any chance do you plan on writing any more Derek morgan/Harry Potter stories? I really loved this one and wanted to read more
Daneru chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Good story, but frustrating for the reader not to have closure on so many plot points, including but not limited to the romance and the effects of the obliviation, the response of magical Britain to everything that happened (including the USA's threat of restraining orders), the story with the Royals, and Harrison's recovery from all the trauma.
Daneru chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
The introduction of Hermione at this point in the story makes no sense. Why would she leave Britain to go to a little one-horse town in the USA to berate Harry for being kidnapped and tortured? If she despises him for Ron's death, it doesn't make sense that she would go to that effort.
magicanimegurl chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Please let there be more. I will check your profile. I dont want morgan/potter story to end with an obliviate. Please... please... Update and write on!
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »