Reviews for Baker's Dozen
Please make a sequel
Eagle Dreamer chapter 14 . 6/26
It was really good. The ending was not my favorite but overall, it was a good story.
knuckles 8 chapter 14 . 6/7
This is my second time reading your story, and I still wish for a different ending (TT). Great story loved it. would love to know what happened to them afterwards.
Oh man, I wanted to see where they go, ;). This an unusual relationship that seems like it would be interesting. Would love to see another story where they manage to make it work.
Genni-sempai chapter 14 . 4/14
I enjoyed this story immensely. Not crazy about the ending cliffhanger but the story was great regardless.
TyanataDraven chapter 8 . 3/10
that is one hell of a way to "break the ice" LOL
summercloud chapter 14 . 1/21
Aw, man! That's really the end? Of course it is. I should have known.

I'm going to imagine that Derek remembers all of the good parts and seeks Harrison out again in four weeks. And they live happily ever after with a lot of chocolate!

This was a great story. Thank you for sharing it!
Meganrae1234 chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
By any chance do you plan on writing any more Derek morgan/Harry Potter stories? I really loved this one and wanted to read more
Daneru chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Good story, but frustrating for the reader not to have closure on so many plot points, including but not limited to the romance and the effects of the obliviation, the response of magical Britain to everything that happened (including the USA's threat of restraining orders), the story with the Royals, and Harrison's recovery from all the trauma.
Daneru chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
The introduction of Hermione at this point in the story makes no sense. Why would she leave Britain to go to a little one-horse town in the USA to berate Harry for being kidnapped and tortured? If she despises him for Ron's death, it doesn't make sense that she would go to that effort.
magicanimegurl chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Please let there be more. I will check your profile. I dont want morgan/potter story to end with an obliviate. Please... please... Update and write on!
Quasipsychotic chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
This was awesome!
And seriously that royal family set-up deserves a story itself!

Thank youuuu!

What a vague ending though(?) Hahahaha
Quasipsychotic chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
HAHAHAHA It never ends!
blue moon chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
Would you consider writing a sequel? About Harry's time in the U.K. and coming back to the States? I'd like to see if there was/is still anything between harry and Agent Morgan.
emmalilly21 chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Magicals are jerks like that.
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »