Reviews for Baker's Dozen
kdlaxgoalie chapter 14 . 7/13
Great story! Interesting plot, well written. Love the pairing of Harry/Derek. What a bittersweet ending (still loved it). 3333
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 6/5
Thanks for a great read! This was very nicely done.
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 9 . 4/5
! Something caught your tongue? ;)
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 3 . 4/5
Damn the last part just...
Shizuka666 chapter 14 . 3/8
You're so cruel for ending it like that!
I want a sequel with a happy ending for Harry and Derek and maybe some Mpreg
Then for the BAU to remember about magic
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 3/4
That was seat grippingly awesome
Astrido chapter 14 . 1/30
Fantastic story. and the pairing is great, too.
I'd really love a sequel, where they develop their relationship and maybe Derek will get to know about magic again.
cheers
Maya
HartleySkarsgard chapter 14 . 1/26
A sombre and somewhat angsty read but good nonetheless. I’m dreaming that they eventually reconnect and get their HEA.
Abeham chapter 14 . 12/29/2020
As much as I loved this story. And I truly did. The ending has me choked up. I understand the need. It was very realistic and very well thought out... Just ugh . The ending. I like me some happy ending... Lovely work though.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 14 . 12/9/2020
Amazing!
MetallicAngel30 chapter 10 . 11/14/2020
... Are you a Magical? Because I S#! you not, I went to that camp in SC when I was 10. Weird...
Bogdon chapter 9 . 10/20/2020
Poor Ron, he deserves more. It's so sad that death and grief have severed Harry's relationship with the Weasley family. Emotions can be irrational.
Bogdon chapter 8 . 10/20/2020
Wow, there is a lot of dirty laundry. It’s sad to hear that Harry had an argument with Hermione. But I can understand. I am even sadder to hear that he was kidnapped by the most frostbitten insane killers and rapists. This terrifies me on many levels.
Bogdon chapter 7 . 10/20/2020
Eh, it's really strange to look at Harry from the side of other people, adequate people who understand the norms. Lmao. Harry, you're such a strong guy, phew, I want to wrap him up in a blanket with some dog or cat. Where are his friends ? ! If not the Golden Trio, then at least Ginny or Luna. Ginny understood him well about Riddle and his obsession, Luna could ease her grief after Sirius. Uf. I need Harry to be safe.
I also hope Harry knows where to buy a wand. Because he was so sad in the last book when his holly wand broke ... And now it happened again and worse.
By the way, you are very cool creating nightmares! It is like Harry Potter's dream after what happened.
Lmao, is Morgan starting to get interested in the mysterious stubborn chocolates? There will definitely be a crisis of sexuality and morality
Bogdon chapter 6 . 10/20/2020
Really interesting. So cool that Harry can rationalize what is happening to him. By the way, unless all the kidnappings of families with Muggle blood, the murders of Muggles with a child on the Hogwart lists, destruction, the influence of Dementors ... All this can be explained by terrorism. Biological weapons or something similar. Wasn't it mentioned in the books? Why doesn't Garcia find it?
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »