Reviews for Baker's Dozen
FenyxEmber chapter 1 . 11/4
I love this story. I especially wasn't expecting that twist at the end where Rhys was the son of the man who abducted Harry! I mean, wow, way to shock the hell out of me just when I think I have the story figured out.

This story is much too good, and I'm a little miffed that it ended the way it did. However, I can't deny that it's immensely well written and gives way to imagination. I bet people have ideas to create a fanfiction because of your story! xD

Thanks for such an amazing and unique story!

crumpled.story chapter 14 . 9/19
Great story.

I liked how you portrayed your unsub. good job.
Dreamwind1 chapter 1 . 9/11
Still love this fic. I read it through at least once a year and I am still hoping for a sequel.
Noooo Aime chapter 14 . 8/6
Hi !
Hoooo i love this story !
Thank you !

Une fan ;)
Deathe chapter 14 . 8/5
Gosh darn it! I need to know what he rememberes of Harry! It's all so curious! But imagine my surprise that I read that this is the ending! I thought it was an incomplete story until I read the authors note on the final chapter!
Ahem, good story by the way.
starrmommy824 chapter 14 . 8/3
I SO love this crossover! Characters were captured quite well & the plot is great. I would give almost anything for an epilogue but it's brilliant regardless!
Ariesp19 chapter 14 . 8/2
Nooooooooooo what happens next?
FalconLux chapter 14 . 6/22
This was really great. My first in the HP/Criminal Minds crossover section, which means I will probably always have a soft spot for Harry/Derek. I always seem to develop an attachment to the first pairing I read in a genre. It was a good introduction for me though. I haven't watched all that much of the series and this didn't require extensive knowledge of it to follow and enjoy.

Thanks for sharing!
kattye182 chapter 14 . 6/10
This story... I dont usually read crossovers, but I somehow missed the fact that this story was one, and by the time I realized that, I was hooked. Wonderful story. I absolutely loved it. Brilliantly written characters and storyline, too. I really really liked it. I would love to read more about their relationship, but I know the eding was good. Right now I am going to check your other stories. See you. :D
Marie chapter 14 . 5/26
WTF happened at the end there?!
Kinda confused, otherwise it's a smashing story.
birdandthebell chapter 14 . 5/24
Wow this was fascinating to read! Harry as a chocolatier is an interest job. This story was intense and well done.
Lector Dominion chapter 14 . 5/24
you ended it with the horrible, horrible spell of the story?! why? it was getting soooooo good! won't you please, please consider a sequel? please? with derek and harry getting together even with the obliviation? this would really haunt me for days! a happy sequel please?
tyog56 chapter 14 . 5/16
I felt that the story was extremely biased against Harry with the amount of bashing going on. Perhaps it has been a long time since you have read the original books but the Weasely's and Hermione's personalities don't lend themselves to display the behavior shown in this story which is supposedly the same until after the end of the Battle of Hogwarts. Fred's death could also be argued as Harry's fault but he wasn't blamed then.
While it is your story and you have creative license I cannot help but wonder if the story would have been more enjoyable if there had been less hate and bashing.
tyog56 chapter 3 . 5/16
And why exactly didn't he disapparate?
Great story. Perfect balance of two worlds.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »