Reviews for Baker's Dozen
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 14 . 8/28
This...was...A-MA-ZING.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 13 . 8/28
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnng! This was epically weird.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 12 . 8/28
What the what!?
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 14 . 7/12
I don't like you. You are a mean person. Very mean.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 12 . 7/12
Goddamnit! Not again! ~sigh~ Harry really did get the short end of the stick didn't he? Can't you just give him a break and make someone else your bitch, Fate? Just once?
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 6/23
interesting, i wasnt thrilled harry had to be saved 3 times, kinda wish he could have saved himself at least once, also i really wish this wasnt the end... it feels like the middle so im hoping for a sequel someday :)
like-slash chapter 3 . 5/27
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS MAGIIIIIC? Why is he acting like a muggle victim ?
Yaoi-Lover-100 chapter 14 . 4/15
please tell us u r working on a sequel,we gotta know what happens next
Inion an Mac Tire chapter 2 . 3/23
In paragraph forty-eight (I think), you listed off all my top college choices! My heart did a little jumps each time I read it!
JackRenee chapter 14 . 1/18
Well, this is going on my favorites. A Criminal Minds Harry Potter crossover with magic- I'mnot sure how you did it, but you did it well.
JackRenee chapter 12 . 1/16
Oh man! Harry just can't catch a break! Great job on this story though! It really reads like an episode from the show (less the magic bit).
JackRenee chapter 9 . 1/16
Well they took the whole magic thing well. I like how honest Morgan is at the end especially.
JackRenee chapter 5 . 1/16
*laughs maniacally* you show 'em Harry boy! Then AK that religious fanatic's murdering arse.
JackRenee chapter 3 . 1/16
Ahhh! that's so scary! Great story by the way. I wonder if Harry is the master of death in this one? Anyway, I'm going to enjoy reading.
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 14 . 1/14