Reviews for Magic Lessons
Cora DeBlaere chapter 26 . 2/23
I LOVED this!
AuroraBlix chapter 26 . 2/18
I laughed; I cried; I cheered; I threw up in my mouth a little at the sweetness of that last line-the whole shebang.

: )
swear-bytheangel chapter 26 . 1/9
oh my fucking god this was like the best idea anyone ever had i didnt know how much i needed it until i read it it was really good wow!
BrightStar23 chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Awww this story was so great! It was cute and fluffy, but angst-y at times where I felt my heart clench. I am so glad I took the time to read this! :D
shadowquill17 chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
Well that fic was just awesome. I loved it. Thank you for your work!
shadowquill17 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I really like this story.
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh that is certainly a good start.
Foxshadow chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Oh my god,this was awesome! :3
It was fluffy and cute and absolutely heartwrenching but the last sentence was the overkill.

Love,love,love it! :D

Fox
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
So, I can apparently pick one of your sex scenes out of a lineup. I read a few of your stories before, and then found this one completely separately, but when I got to this chapter I thought "This sounds like a we're-all-stories17 sex scene" and lo and behold, it was. On a different note, you are a fantastic writer and I don't know why I am not following you already. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Let me guess, there was a potion in the frog?
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Awwww I squeed so loud! They're too cute!
TheWantonShipper chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I fucking love this story. But ya know, I kinda want more. Like them moving in together and getting jobs and all that stuff. Maybe a one shot or something?
Rpr303 chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
I thought Rowling herself wrote this. Because it was just that epic. 3
Cattail chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
I never realized how much I loved Awkward-Parent!John until now. Caught between wanting to pat him on the head and exchanging amused glances with Mary.
tranland chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
So, I've been reading this nonstop for the past hour (jesus christ every chapter is SO PERFECT), and I just wanted to say that Dean's conversation with John in the garage is literally the exact same conversation I had with my mother about my girlfriend.
The exact same things were said. I am not kidding.
So thanks for writing this, really. It helps to know that others (even fictional people, whatever) hear the same things over coming out to their parents.
Thank you.