Reviews for Shower Stall Confessions
1tinac chapter 1 . 2/2
Love these boys.
kawaiicows3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Holy FACK is this wrong, but holy HELL is it erotic :D (Pretty sure Stephenie would shit right now if she found out her fans fantasized about her characters like this).
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aaaw
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Aw, this was very cute! I was so glad for E that J was interested too! Thank you for writing and sharing!
AidenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great story so far !
prettyflour chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh! I like dem apples! Edward and Jasper make a such a hot pair!
Melbi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was so sweet!
ConsultantPerfectionist chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
There's some mighty fine apples...
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
"Have you kissed a guy?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

So sweet. So, so Sweet. And in case you continue this, are you planning on keeping the rating? I'd love to see someone swinging a slash story without all the anatomy. Just to see if it's possible. This page shows me you can do it - would you? :-)

cheers, good writing

anna
SparklingAngelFairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I have to say I seen the banner for this on and decided to go and check it out. This is not the kinda thing I would have normally read a year ago, but in the last several months there has been a lot of stories like this popping out and its very interesting to see everyone's opinions on it and the different stories that are coming out. I have to say I really liked this. It flowed nicely and was easy to read. The pairing was neat to read and its actually a sweet story. I don't normally read one shots but lately I seem to be reading a lot of them. This was really good and would recommend it to others.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Saw this via the banner at TwiFicPics and found myself entirely too Wow'd by Hemsworth as Jasper. It totally works for me.

Slash can be T-rated. :)

This is a very sweet nibble of a story and I enjoyed it muchly.
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is fantastic, love! I'm so impressed! More! I'll trade you! :D
mw138 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Cute! :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it! Jasper was just perfect :)
Tattward.S chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I need a change of panties. Nuff said.