Reviews for Nostalgia
Gon y Gin Okumurosaki-Sama chapter 1 . 5/7
Why Giro? Why? Q-Q.
I loved it. i started to paly the game today, but i didnt ressisted to want a fic of GAile Ship, but i didnt found none. I also hated when Giro died In the game(You are not alone). Thats a tipic Kokoro-breaker Scene. ill add it to favourites and follow it (even knowing its a One-shot).
Sorry if its too short... Im bad thinking in Reviews.
ModelR chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That felt so much like the you make a rewrite with Vent instead?
LovelyFarron chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ah, my heart! Wonderfully written! The Giro/Aile ship needs more love; they cared deeply for each other and this illustrates that perfectly.
jab chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Review. Well at least you didn't ship vent and aile. Also, from checking TV tropes and some of the SC fics on here, it seems everyone likes wild more than vent. (Profound sadness) but good story
Shady Lady chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
My gosh, this was so beautiful. I'm very much a fan of both Aile and Giro, even together. You captured both Giro's and Aile's thoughts so wonderfully, how protective Giro is over Aile to the point where he just wanted her to be safe forever, and how much Aile changed over the years, despite her scars (physical and mental) over the Maverick attack that took her mother and her brother's life. It was a stroke of genius that Vent perished in the raid; normally he's one of my favourite characters, but the double-loss explains why she was hurt so badly (and offers a reasonable explaination as to why you can only choose one character in the game). Simply beautiful work.