Reviews for Of Noble Stature
rebelreader22 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Oh gods I love love LOVE this story! I love the bond between D'Artagnon and Constance's bond to each other! SO sweet ) Please continue this! There are so little stories on these two, let alone good ones like this.
omerici8 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Please continue :(
Lizayyyy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I like u story but give it more of a 17th crentiry feel with like the words that r said other wise it is good and can have lots going for it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Please update this story! You can't leave a reader hanging like this it is just pure mean and frustrating to us! Soooo pretty pretty please with a cherry on top please write more! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Please Please Please continue! I absolutely love D'artagnan and Constance stories!
Coco Gold chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I love it so far! I love this pairing, and your's was one of the only stories about them I could find so please continue! I can't wait for the next chapter, I love it! :)
NomNomOn chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is so good! I mean i always loved the three musketeers and the last movie was so funny and adventurs! Keep on going the good work 3
ShyPrincessgurl chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
You should add more chapters to this! Love the plot and the romance!
arosequartz chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
please continue
Banwen i maethril chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is a good story, but I do have one question: are Constance and D'Artagnan married in this story? Because if they weren't and they were living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed, I am very sure that society would not have allowed that. If Constance was unmarried and living under the same roof with D'Artagnan and sleeping in the same bed with him, she would be deemed as a harlot. Other than that, I see no other problems.
lilgenious chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This seems like a good story but it is a bit repetitive in spots. You keep repeating to your readers that d'Artagnan woke Constance up at 5.00 in the morning.

Your grammar and spelling are good so keep that up and your general characterisation of the characters are good as well. I don't know the newest movie that well but you certainly have my interest.

The only thing that really concerns me this far is the fact that it is a bit repetitive in spots. The best way to get rid of all this repeating is to word things differently. Instead of stating over and over again that D'Artagnan woke Constance up at 5.00 in the morning- switch it up some and say that he woke her up early in the morning. Also add in some detail. This is only your first chapter so I don't have much to say to this but you need to add some detail to the story so that it appears more interesting to your readers.

Other than that, I think that you are doing a great job so far and cannot wait to see the next chapter.