Reviews for When Genius Meets Death
JWC chapter 25 . 7/4
Oh, so the Colour of death was discontinued, but did the author even start it AT ALL?
JWC chapter 23 . 7/4
Um, I don't see your fanfic 'The Colour Of Death' on your website, and so I am a bit confused, help?
bluefeather chapter 3 . 6/18
I'm sorry but the way you wrote the characters especially Ichigo is not really credible. at least to me. How is Ichigo able to do all that stuff? Your explanations often don't make sense and the thing about the shinigami-book bugs me because why would isshin keep it at all doesn't he know that basic stuff and hide it under a floorboard and never notice that his son is reading it for years...
In addition Ichigo is really overpowered. In like five seconds he just got better than unohana...
the writing was good, but I don't think I will continue reading.
Mimosa Evans chapter 4 . 5/16
A Genius but still completely Oblivious!
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 4/13
There is a tool in the editor on fanfiction . net that allows you to insert a straight bar across the screen that acts as a page break. Might be cleaner looking than the [THIS IS A PAGE BREAK] you got going currently.
Mars the avenger chapter 3 . 4/10
good chapter and an even more awesome story!
MysteryAsia chapter 4 . 3/16
I am enjoying this. I like that it's a bit different than the original lol and even though ichigo is a genius... he is EXTREMELY dense -.-"
jakss chapter 12 . 3/12
crossover Lassie/bleach, strange
Well he's really showing off to max levels to impress the girl eh? I hope that stuck-up attitude does not last, pfff "thinking. i do that a lot" indeed xD At this point I'm surprised he didn't just offer to try and stab her to get her her powers back (which we know from the movie, works)!
Sarah132cs chapter 4 . 1/23
I hope you make him kick the captians butt...
kyoko chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Painlover792 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I freaking hate IchiRuki. I just wanted one decent fic without this stupid pairing heck I'd prefer it to be a general fic.
SonOfNenji chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
I don't see the problem here?

If Tite Kubo could write Aizen and Urahara, why couldn't you write Genius!Ichigo?

Theoretically, it shouldn't even be that complicated.

Cannon is Urahara vs Aizen in the genius department.

Simply combine Aizen and Urahara, make the result a good guy and mold him to Ichigo's archetype and there you go!

That said, I am glad this story was done when it did, because I did feel like it was giving into stagnation in comparison to its moderately entertaining beginning.

SonOfNenji chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Actually, it wasn't really bad at all, this time.

You write cool things better than you write drama.

SonOfNenji chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
It's still rough around the edges, but it's starting to get better.

The declarations of faith by his friends were nice to read, but the earlier drama felt somewhat contrived. Mostly it's about authentism(if that's a word).

Do the situations feel genuine, or do the characters say what the author tells them to without regard for their already established personalities and earlier events?

Sometimes, conflicts like this can come unexplained, and it can be somewhat jarring.