Reviews for 心拍数0822
KichAeon chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
please update more soon~!
naturefire chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
This is quite simply mind blowing wonderful. You could say amazeballs but nobody uses that, even if autocorrect accepts it as a word. Your story is Beautiful, great plot, structure, grammar and incredibly touching. Ever time she meets/ interacts with her guardians the reader experiences such a wide range of emotions, I can honestly say that you are shockingly good making your readers feel!
ynius chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I am writing from my phone. I didn't saw your poll and so i didn't vote. Sorry. But i soooo much request you to update your story. That's only if... you're still alive?
Squidgod812 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
great story!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Very good
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I'm not good enough to point out grammar mistakes. But I think this story is alright (and I have read this until chapter 3). Why alright, not amazing or great? Well, up until now, the story gave me the feeling that the it will soon became tedious with repeated pattern (showing off Tsuna's charming personality which melted other characters, no conflict, etc). That was actually because we're still chapter 3, and have yet to see more of it. That's why the story was alright up until now. If you continue this and try to give a little different feeling, I believe this story will turned out to be a very good read.
NorCal.NEH chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Please update.
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
This is so precious omfg. Please please update soon if you have the time.

I love your works!
OnikoKuroshio chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I really like this story, it made me laugh and feel happy inside ~, and for not writing a romance R27 your doing a great job so far! Romantic relationships between Reborn and Tsuna are my favorite. I hope you continue with this story when you have the time because i enjoyed it very much! ~
Nicole NightLock chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Uwah!~ byakuran pleeeaaase!~ please update soon!~
keren.carrasco.10 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SkyeCielo98 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Pls update tis
Platina1499 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Love this! Thank you for the update!
SilverShadow123 chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
I LAUGHED SO HARD OMFG

THE IMAGE OF RYOHEI EXPLODING OUT OF HIS MOM AHAHAHAHAHA

PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME WEIRDLY

AND I LOV AUTOCORRECT RIGHT NOW CUZ IT'S CORRECTING MY ABYSMAL SPELLING CUZ I CAN'T TYPE RIGHT CUZ I'M STILL LMAO
NobodyJinx chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
bwah. I love this story. so cute