Reviews for Worth a Thousand
Coque chapter 5 . 1/28
Me encanto ...que bello como escribe me gustaria otro mas.
xbecbebex chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
ahhh 3
Vaako chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I love it! Something about wild Rickon growing up wildly attractive and then choosing Shireen... so romantic! These little snippets say so much, manage to capture a whole story.
Carolnuts chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
own! that was adorable ! (well, all but sansan,but I don't really ship them so I'm okay)

I loved ygritte and jon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I also ship them all and I loved it. I don't even know which one is my favorite.
Howlets Wing chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
So I absolutely loved your look into Ygritte and Jon. I hate how their time together was cut so short! You did a marvelous job with everyone, but I think this one was by far my favorite. I especially loved the last bit. I wonder, would you mind if I elaborated a bit on some of them? The last one especially has sparked a bit of inspiration and I'd like to play with it some more. Not sure if it would ever amount to anything, and if you don't want to give your permission than I will take it in a different direction anyways, but I figured I'd ask :) Anyways I'd love to see some more Jon/Ygritte from you, you seem to write their relationship quite well. Well, that's all I wanted to say. Hope you have a great weekend!

Howlet
kimono2007 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
You must be annoyed with four reviews in a row and from the same person. I love everything in the ygrittejon chapter. And I love the whole thing! :)
kimono2007 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Again, the fluff wins this round for me 3
kimono2007 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
My favorite would be the fluff SanSan :)
kimono2007 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I can't even breathe
euphoricsymphonies chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I ship them all! This was perfection! I don't know which chapter I love more!
twelvestopsandhome chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Oh lordy...I just has all the feelings in one go! These two will be the death of me! That was just so spot on. Great work!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
this is sweet!OMG

I loved it, principally BrienneJaime, I was reading making silly faces. It was so lovely.
Eirwynn chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
These are super! Excellent job. Each one is like a whole story in its own right. Reading them one after the other left me almost breathless :D Thank you for writing these! Please write more soon
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I definitely agree that you should expand on some of these (particularly Hurt/Comfort and Romance... imo) they're so good :)