Reviews for Not Boring
Kagato chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Is this story a au? But i still like it though
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hm. Not bad. Kujo's voice came out strongly but it began a little difficult to figure out when in the plot this is happening or if the story is an AU. In any case, it's interesting and I'm curious to see where it will go. I do have a small comment for improvement though. You use many line breaks throughout the story. While they are helpful to show when you have a change of scenery, I'd almost say they were used too much here. Unlike when you use a transition sentence to make the flow from one scene to another seamless, a line break chops the scenes in half and I personally find, they pull the reader away from the story while the next scene 'prepares' itself. So I recommend using the line breaks a little less and transitional sentences a little more. These are just my thoughts though and that's just a suggestion. Feel free to ignore them.
-d101
VictoriqueD.Blois11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love it, and the part where it says "Victorique said something about eating knowledge not food... So I left..." is so priceless mate! Well done, very well done indeed.
Vampireninja101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ooooh please update! I love this so far and i freakin love Gosick! XD
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Perhaps this is excellent. Perhaps this is perfect.
Cutevampkitten03 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ooh, I like it so far! Please update soon!