Reviews for Clinging Onto Me
Ninalover chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
This was so touching... Is it over? Please sayn oooooo...even if it is I still like it I love it
Bwrites chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
So fucking cute ;u;
KOWritesIt chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Aww...Over already? XD Man,I remember young love,the first girl I liked was clingy but not as clingy as Izaya.I look back and think "wow...Things already changed,huh?".

I related to this so much but I was friendzoned lol! XD

Amazing story!
KOWritesIt chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
"You're mom doesn't count,Shizu-chan!" X' ,SHIZUO!YOU HURT KIDDY IZAYA QAQ...
KOWritesIt chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Kasuka,Shizuo,and Izaya make quite a clique,huh?I like this a lot!
KOWritesIt chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Izaya is a butt but he still has feelings :c...What an interesting chapter!
KOWritesIt chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
AWWWW! Poor Shizuo...Is it bad that Shizuo looked like a different character with brown hair?-shrugs- Nice!
KOWritesIt chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! And I always had the theory that Izaya is pansexual (meaning he could fall in love with all genders) and usually sexuality is something you are born with so Izaya is being ,before I knew what I was I chased girls since I was able to walk.

KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I can just imagine Shizuo as a kid!Cute brown hair 3...I think if they were kids and met this would be why they are rivals. XD Cute story!
sweet chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Omg. Totally adorable
Misachin chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
omg this Izaya was so cuteee X3
that 'crybaby' chara's fit him well!
thx for the sweet fic

keep writing
underneath the earthshine chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Eeeeee! 3 This chapter is so cuuuute! Oh, Izaya... you sacrificed your sake in order to know whether Shizuo is afraid of the dark or not... Das sum luv rite thurrrr hur.

Gosh, Shizuo... stop being so mean to the poor kid, jeez :P Hahahaha, I'm on Team Izaya just like the other characters in this fanfic XD
underneath the earthshine chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hahaha, I love this introduction! Shizuo's 7-year-old viewpoint is so interesting and hilarious, I look forward to read this... mannn, I can already see how much of a troublemaker Izaya is gonna be XD
Bloom Flower chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
This is the cutest thing ever.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »