Reviews for A Forgotten Memory
Rokushi Stories chapter 1 . 1/5
T-there HAS to be another part... RIGHT?!
Skylord Tyler chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is a really good one-shot
This actually shows how Roxas despite losing his memory's of xion, still has feelings for her.
Their relationship is as bittersweet as the sea salt icecream they used to share on the tower with axel. (btw what kind of person likes salty icecream?)
Ryxtel chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Aww
That's so sad, then again, the definition of xion's story is 'tragic'. I don't mean to sound like the kinda person who cries every time a carecter dies, but this is really sad. Xion was my third favorite kingdom hearts carecter! (next to Roxas and Aqua)
Pochettino chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Omaigat the RokuShi eez so precious I'm bawling my eyes out.. ;_; THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOU'RE SO AWESOME THAT I'M FLABBERGASTED. *brb calming my ass off*

Okay, maybe I can think of one word to say. SEQUEL PLOX HAHAHA! 8D *is shot* But again, nice oneshot dude. :3 Write moar
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I need to stop reading sad things like this. I going to end up depressed all over again.

Anyway, I loved it. The pov changes were kinda confusing at first. I didn't know who was talking. _ But again, it was pretty awesome. :)
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This story is amazing! I love how everyone is so in character, you portrayed them wonderfully! I hope Roxas and Xion get the happy ending they deserve! Keep up the great work! Rokushi ftw!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awww, poor Roxas and Xion. I hope that they get their happy endings.