Reviews for Everybody Has One
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/29
This is so good! I love how it's a prequel for supernatural season 1 and doesn't contradict the plot of both show and movie. It was well written and I believe you captured Dean's persona perfectly. :)
Doctor Number 11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wow, this was so good, I loved it! I love the way you've written it as a prequel to the first episode of spn, it flows really well and I can really imagine Dean doing this before the events of 'Pilot'. You've managed to combine spn and house of wax really well so well done!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Please tell me it turns out Sam still save and sound. And the one who look like Sam actually Wade. Just Wade, not Sam with name change or something. Please...!
Lexii5297 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
You little twisted evil genius you.
I loved this, like words cannot describe. You almost had me at tears when Dean first saw "Sam" and that's honestly how I thought you'd end it, but that twist was a stroke of genius! Oh Lordy, I love this thankyou!
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was really awesome crossover of Supernatural and House Of Wax. I saw Supernatural before watching House Of Wax with my sister, and we only watched it because Jared was in it xD but this is the best one ever! And when i saw wade i thought the exact same thing as Dean, his stupid little lip moustache xD haha
The Sangheili Mutant chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was the best SPN/House of Wax crossover I've ever read!
TheSpazChik chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh my god I'm actaually kind of crying. This was so good
nancylou chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
One review? Wow, people are missing out on a good story.

I have never seen 'House of Wax', so I came into this as a SPN fan and knowing that Jared was in that horrible movie.

Poor Dean misses his family, and he has a hole in his soul that he is trying to fill with sex and booze. It is just a routine job until poor Dean sees 'Sam', then it becomes personal. The fact that 'Sam' looks different, doesn't really ring any bells inside Dean's poor lonely mind.

Ghost vs pissed off Dean Winchesster avenging 'his brother's' death didn't stand a chance.

I guess we are assuming that this leads into the 'Pilot'.

Nice job.
TenderAngel96 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very good story. Interesting, with lots of description and great suspense.