Reviews for White and Black
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/18
They're the perfect couple :)
Eva-90 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Amazing! The dialogues between them are flawless, these are the Chuck and Blair I love and miss, I'd like to read more of this!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Beautiful. There's nothing about it that I would change.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
you tease ! D: once I read the first few words it drew me in and I was lost! good story
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is such a great plot line. Like, I could really imagine that kind of plot on S1 GG (at least, then we'd come full circle with all the heterosexual relationships there can be with such a small cast) and I would totally LOVE reading a chaptered story like this.

I also enjoyed your writing style, as always. It's just so ... subtle, so beautiful.
svenjen chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was sweet, although the idea with him being with Serena ever, makes me almost sick to my stomach.…. Welcome back!
EmmaZiamChair chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Loved it! update soon? :)
Mademoiselle Bass chapter 1 . 5/2/2012

Thank you for writing this story! I really like it, especially the end was beautiful. I love your writing style.

Thank you! I hope you post another fanfic soon!
theghostqueen chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
WOAH! This was soooo good. Chuck and Blair were so perfect here, your description of both of the characters so real and poignant. This was so great. Perfection, congratulations. I love how you didn't have Blair actually sleep with him yet cause that would have been really not Blair. I just loved it... It was SOOO great. It's hard to even pinpoint all of the great things about it because every single aspect of this story was outstanding. I assume you're not continuing this-it was awesome, but in my opinion this shouldn't become multi-chap at all- but please write more CxB soon. -Steph :)
zero2hero chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
love the interaction and tension
sigh chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Yikes. Blair is un"tainted" by Nate? Pretty sexist. Because a girl having sex with a guy "taints" her. And Blair always has to be a virgin while Chuck got to sleep with Serena and Blair is just happy to have herself compared to her best friend? Come on now.
flipped chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
make this a multichap pleeease..
Grish chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Sweet, Ohhh I just love it :)
LY33 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012