Reviews for A Different Game, 74th Annual Hunger Games
shlee1770 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
please tell me you wrote a sequal and how i can find it! i just finished reading the whole story and i loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
end0rphine chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Hello! So I finally read it, sorry for taking such a long time. That said, I did get confused a few times, and I think this is a really fast burn. Three chapters and they kissed. So I would say, first of all, you should probably learn about the characters' characterizations before writing a story. They're kind of OOC, because Cato is like so mushy (he's in love with Clove, but come on) and brutal at the same time. Clove is all hubbub. There wouldn't be a kiss between them if they have no feelings towards each others, right? If they do, what kind? Do a character study and let the readers know why are they kissing so early. I'm so sorry.

One other bit of advice I could give would be to watch your use of bold. I get that you were trying to emphasize some aspects of the story, but I don't really see the point of using bold. Also be careful with the quotation marks, because you should put the dialogues like "this" instead of " this ". The only major issue I take with the overall story is that the plot is kind of rushed. Overall, you're good.

Please don't take this as a flame, you did a great job really! I look forward to reading more of this, keep up the good work.

SilverNight92 chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
i like the convo between cato and mr barret. is this the last chapter, or is there more?
CircleBakerTransformation chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
*snifles* never, Cato. I loved this chapter! One suggestion, you use the word "then" twice in a row once, try to avoid that. Besides that I love it:)
CircleBakerTransformation chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
The switching between pov's on the same scene can get a little repetitive. Even though there different we see something played Over changed to fit the person. For now I'd suggest using scene on scene off.
CircleBakerTransformation chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Awwwww that's sooo cute! I love how Cato goes all soft, it's better to see an unlusted him every once in awhile.
CircleBakerTransformation chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This chapter is good because Clove died in the feast scene do when you get her emotions it's more powerful. I would suggest cutting out the questions she asked herself. Even though this is an AU story, when you see that rock, she shouldn't question death, she shoul accept it. Something like " this was it. I was going to die" and than continue on with the "I didn't even". Minor thing like a couple of I's need to be capitalized but I'm such a hypocrite , no need to listen to me:)
CircleBakerTransformation chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Good good, I like it when people use the feat scene first, it really does set the stage for the story. Cato is so sweet with the whole "u hurt my Clove/u try to kill her" Nive chapter
Chaos.Started.It chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Please tell me the name of the sequal once u figure it out because I want to read it!
LiveForMex3 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Okay. I'm hyperventilating. ASDFGHJKL;'[;JKNHB You're really good. I'll be waiting for the sequel. Stay awesome. xx
CloveKnifeThrower chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
Yes! I would love to know what would happen after the games!
SilverNight92 chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
sequel! update soon! :)
CircleBakerTransformation chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
Squeal squeal squeal please! My god I love dis'!
CloveKnifeThrower chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Great fanfic! I really hope Cato/Clove win, and if they do, can you do a fanfic about after the games.. Pretty please?