Reviews for A Confederate in Satsuma
i've already came back from abandoning this story. its a good story, but it just really doesn't get updated often enough.
please update this story soon.
When are you going to update
Randy Wang chapter 6 . 4/6
This is great! I love it please keep the story going as we would all love to see more.
indeesh chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
EPIC fanfic cant wait for more
Admiral Awesome chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I really like this story. It is so well written. The only bad thing is... it hasn't been updated since last year.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
"Abarame Toshiko," Takeda introduced her to Longstreet. "Lord Okubo thought it best to set you up in a house in Kagoshima while you live here in our realm. Toshiko herself, is a samurai consort and has been ordered to fulfill your every need during your stay here."

Seth took a drunken appreciative look at Toshiko, her fox red hair, her slightly athletic build, and smiled. "Every need?"

Longstreet raised an eyebrow as he unceremoniously dropped seth in the dusty road, the Englishman coughing up dust as he fell. "Get back to camp Seth, and get ready for some hard marching tomorrow. that's an order." Longstreet said calmly.

Ha! Pete is awesome. I like how he's polite with others.
Chris c3po chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Wow. Splendid, simply splendid. This is the kind of story I was hoping to find. No complaints from me, except that you might want to put a little more detail and character development into the story.
StEbAnRoPeRo chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Thanks a lot for majing this pretty dammed good fic. This is just awesome D
Freedom Phantom chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I really liked the chapter. And I also like Longstreet way of very much. A great chapter. Keep it up!
Commissar Danno chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Nice, I like this battle a bit more then your first one. Instead of having just a birds eye veiw of the fighting there was a real sense of danger with the line soldiers.
StEbAnRoPeRo chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Just a marvelous combination of two diferent ways of fight. That was a excelent battle with two sides and ideals on the battlefield.
StEbAnRoPeRo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
AMAZING. This fic is just wonderful, its just a Total War with a Human face and Real thought of the political, economical and social situation. Just keep it, my friend, keep the good work.

I am wondering if the First French military mission will be appear in the fic. That would be epic D
chippermovie chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter. This update reminded me to go play shogun. Are you going to purchase Rome 2? Maybe write another story for that game?
Commissar Danno chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Your welcomed. I'm glad to see that you updated and take your time and not get burned out again, it happens to the best of us and your work suffers for it. Though be it this is a good quality chapter and indeed one of the best fics in the Total War section.