Reviews for I Hold With All I Have
shortseductivedanger chapter 1 . 6/20
I' so much now. It's so cuttee
Allie X 'I chapter 1 . 6/16
This is such a beautiful piece of work that deserves more than the 40 reviews!
And yes it does mean I love it.
XDDDDDDDDD
nico420 chapter 1 . 3/31
This is beautiful. I like this line for some reason: "I was beginning to get used to expressing everything out loud. It was still strange. I was used to being silent, nodding or shrugging or flipping the bird." There are these two things I've noticed that occur in more than one of your fanfics: A. Characters that like being alone, but don't like feeling lonely. B. Lack of future direction and wishing everything could stay the way it was. Both of things, I find very relatable.
ScarletFoot chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
oh god this made me cry really hard you don't even know how much this really means to me? so thanks i guess. i loved it.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Omg u don't know this was so good I was crying all the end it was breath takingly awesome
C a P T i V i T Y chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I keep reading and reading and reading this.

This is a story that has struck with me from the moment I first did. I listen to the song, read it at the same time and cry. It's wonderfull in helping me get over a broken heart and it's wonderfull just making me feel happy.

But most of all, it's just a beautifull story that I can't stop reading.

You are an amazing author.
Nico.Slade chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aww that's beautiful
myinternetsucks chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was so beautiful...
;w;
IDGAFF chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh mah glob so many tears and so many feels I loved it so much man aswell as many of your other story so many respects for yoy
vanilla pills chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I ... I do not know what I should say.
I cried like a baby. Without realizing it, I was crying and could not stop.

Every word, is just beautiful. I am very excited and also very sad, it's a strange feeling. You would have broken my heart if I had a "bad end", haha.

I hope to read more fanfics from you, I would be very happy. I love how you write!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I loved this. It is such a great scenario and it worked really well.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I loved the parallelism of their "I love (how) (the)..." comments to each other. It made such a beautiful flow. I wasn't expecting this to be how it was, but it turned out even more amazing then I expected. The choice to write it in first person was perfect, and Craig's personality, though different then how most people portray him, even different than other way's you've portrayed him, still fits him so well. When Craig left, I thought Tweek would have a harder time taking him back, but the twist that you made it a good thing for both of them - Tweek needing to learn to be whole by himself, and Craig needing to see the world in order to discover his worth - just made the ending perfect and less cliche. It wasn't expected, and that was fantastic.
Darklink-link753 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
that was beautiful! best romance story ive every read!
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
kyuuuuute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I cried. Like a baby. I hope you are proud of yourself. But god this is great it has everything and its so amazingly written out.