Reviews for I Hold With All I Have
Jay-J King chapter 1 . 11/23
I really loved the story, it was beautifully written, but if I could just say a few things that weren't fully factually correct. I am personally visually impaired and I liked that you talked about how Craig didn't know what to call Tweek's seeing eye cane, but you can't just get a seeing eye dog, its a process. I don't really understand why Tweek wouldn't have a door, is it because he's blind? Because that really doesn't make sense, I have plenty of fully blind friends and they can handle all sorts of doors perfectly fine. The wind chimes were a great touch, and I really likes that you added that in there. Touching the face is kind of a cliché, some people do ask to touch peoples face but its not as often done as you would think. Finally the braille books were another great touch that I loved that you added. The only thing that I truly had an issue with was the door, it just slightly offended me. Otherwise fantastic story and I really loved it.
I report this terrible story.
I HATED the fact that Craig JUST LEFT Tweek for TWO F***ING YEARS! I get he wanted "freedom" but it really hurt that he didn't tell Tweek..It made he cry at the end..and not in a good way..I don't think I could still love someone of they left without telling me..it really hurt that Tweek said he thought of dying when Craig left...I honestly didn't want Tweek to forgive Craig..I wanted Tweek to tell Craig something like I don't want or need you anymore..you hurt me..I was SO VERY angry at the end..like I said I hated the fact Craig left Tweek for Two f***ing years..it made me cry..not in a good way..hated the ending..so I DIDN'T enjoy this story..I hated it..I'm sorry for wasting my time with this awful story..and I'm sorry for Tweek that he stayed with Craig..it made me so angry. Wish the ending was better TERRIBLE ABSOLUTELY TERRBILE I HATE THIS STORY SO F****** MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED MY TIME I HATE THIS!
Nihi chapter 1 . 4/22
I don't normally give one shots a try because I'm a multi-chapter 100k words kind of person but this story- even if it wasn't more than 10k words - fulfilled me
Made me cry and smile- and it was just so beautiful! Thank you for making such an amazing work of art
LyraMusica chapter 1 . 4/20
Aww, this was a really cute fanfic :) I love the idea of blind!Tweek. Creek is my second OTP behind Bunny. I love them so much!

Great job ;)
DiamondDollDark chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Beautiful ️
Siiiiiiiiigh chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I' so much now. It's so cuttee
Allie X 'I chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This is such a beautiful piece of work that deserves more than the 40 reviews!
And yes it does mean I love it.
XDDDDDDDDD
tmi420 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This is beautiful. I like this line for some reason: "I was beginning to get used to expressing everything out loud. It was still strange. I was used to being silent, nodding or shrugging or flipping the bird." There are these two things I've noticed that occur in more than one of your fanfics: A. Characters that like being alone, but don't like feeling lonely. B. Lack of future direction and wishing everything could stay the way it was. Both of things, I find very relatable.
tricksterkings chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
oh god this made me cry really hard you don't even know how much this really means to me? so thanks i guess. i loved it.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Omg u don't know this was so good I was crying all the end it was breath takingly awesome
paperweightx chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I keep reading and reading and reading this.

This is a story that has struck with me from the moment I first did. I listen to the song, read it at the same time and cry. It's wonderfull in helping me get over a broken heart and it's wonderfull just making me feel happy.

But most of all, it's just a beautifull story that I can't stop reading.

You are an amazing author.
Nico.Slade chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aww that's beautiful
CuboPequeno chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was so beautiful...
;w;
Vastly-Unknown-Mostly-Weird chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh mah glob so many tears and so many feels I loved it so much man aswell as many of your other story so many respects for yoy
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »