Reviews for I Hold With All I Have
Air Is For Important People chapter 1 . 1/30
This was so beautiful...
;w;
IDRGAFF chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh mah glob so many tears and so many feels I loved it so much man aswell as many of your other story so many respects for yoy
vanilla pills chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I ... I do not know what I should say.
I cried like a baby. Without realizing it, I was crying and could not stop.

Every word, is just beautiful. I am very excited and also very sad, it's a strange feeling. You would have broken my heart if I had a "bad end", haha.

I hope to read more fanfics from you, I would be very happy. I love how you write!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I loved this. It is such a great scenario and it worked really well.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I loved the parallelism of their "I love (how) (the)..." comments to each other. It made such a beautiful flow. I wasn't expecting this to be how it was, but it turned out even more amazing then I expected. The choice to write it in first person was perfect, and Craig's personality, though different then how most people portray him, even different than other way's you've portrayed him, still fits him so well. When Craig left, I thought Tweek would have a harder time taking him back, but the twist that you made it a good thing for both of them - Tweek needing to learn to be whole by himself, and Craig needing to see the world in order to discover his worth - just made the ending perfect and less cliche. It wasn't expected, and that was fantastic.
Darklink-link753 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
that was beautiful! best romance story ive every read!
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
kyuuuuute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I cried. Like a baby. I hope you are proud of yourself. But god this is great it has everything and its so amazingly written out.
Montana-Bob chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was gorgeous! I love your writing...thank you for this.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
oh, the tears, this was amazing. I kind of love blind! tweek.
Fluweel chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
this is so sweeeeet! Nearly crying over here...
Vember85 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
jesus christ your writing style is seriously perfect, holy crap.
i love their attitudes, every time.
LadyV11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This sounds like it could be one of those romantic tearjerking movies. I LOVE IT!
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Dude this story is beautiful I really love Creek and this story just made me cry your a genius and I hope you write more stories that are just as beautiful as this one ヽ(;;)ノ
daiikenkai chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Creek is my everything, oh my lord. and this story is everything.

This was so beautifully written. I like how all of the dialogue was written very short and clipped, almost like we were reading Braille when we were reading the story.

The descriptions of how intimate it was that he couldn't see him-that is so true. It would be so much more intimate, so much more beautiful.

I am just. So in love with this. I would have even loved to see this as a multi-chaptered fic but it does great as a standalone. Yet another marvelous fic from you.