Reviews for A Thin Line
springmind chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
first of all, Thank you So much for written the story fir this pairing cuz I really love this pairing. I've read the story And I Like it so much. The way you describe the characters feeling, the scenery and others are so good. I would Like To Know the ending of this story.I hopehope that you will continue the story and Finish it.
KaoruZhinLee chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Next chapter! I like the story so far.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ooooh, I like!
blackirishawk chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Sasuke you jerk! Ok im interested! Me want more please!
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
really looking forward to this story wish hinata would surprise sasuke by punshing him or something lol
umnia chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
absolutely incrdeble,plz update it sooooooooooooooon
lona1949 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
breath taking ,i love it
lona1949 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
kudos chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I really like your story and hope you update more often. At first, reading the summary I was like 'ehh', but I am glad I read your story. It's good. It's well written and the plot is interesting.

I can't wait though to see sasuke kick himself once he realizes that he like hinata though. I can see all the a-s-s kissing sasuke is gonna be doing when he realizes he likes her. Oh, how sad all the drama they are gonna go through together because of who the are and what happened between their parents especially with them looking like their parents. Anyways update soon.
Hello chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Nice story :) Keep it up :D
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Hinata really needs to grow a backbone. She shouldn't let Sasuke hurt her like that, *sigh* I hope she gets tired of it and slaps him or something. Very good, can't wait for more, so update soon.
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Good start, got me interested to see what's gonna happen. Update soon.
umnia chapter 1 . 5/1/2012