Reviews for Eevee high school tale
MegaLegoLuigiEX chapter 18 . 8/10
I know how you feel, Jolteon. My girlfriend also broke up with me two months after we started dating...
Please write a sequel I want to see if what happens next I want to see what the gang hasn't sore for another adventure so please THANK you
I ABSOLutely LOVED the story! There were a few mistakes though, like the typing. For example, Kirlia is a psychic type! There were a few spelling mistakes, but I think it's fine! I couldn't help, but read this again and again! Please please please make a sequel! A sequel would make me so happy! Thank you for making this story!
this was a really great story! watch out for spelling and grammar, but other than that, it's great!
Boosted Bass chapter 17 . 3/25
Not bad so far. But the story could use a bit more work. And you need to better tell the characteristics of all the characters.
Aurelian chapter 26 . 2/28
The part where Umby and Glacy were both looking at the moon, I was expecting them to break out into "Somewhere Out There".

Really loving the plot here, and the character building. Grammar and spelling isn't the best, but it is readable, so not a big deal.
Pokemon Fennekin chapter 12 . 1/22
This is your story but Legendary aren't all gender less ,also there is more than 1 legendary Ash and the baby lugia along with mother.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
Make a lemon with glaceonXumbreon
Sophia chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
I Luved It SOOOOO Much!
Keep Making Awesome Manga Things Like This! PLZZZ
Sophia chapter 27 . 10/24/2015
BUT NOOOOO ITS TO GOOD TO END!
Sophia chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Wow...SO Much Drama XD
Sophia chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Again The Swallow should have a capital S
Sophia chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
There Are Mistakes Like Still Calling Glaceon Evee And Kirlia Should Get A Capital K
Raipyreshadow chapter 29 . 9/22/2015
I enjoyed this a lot thanks for the story
jhenelle chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Hi so far I like your story but really ralts is not a grass type it's fairy/physic :D