Reviews for Eevee high school tale
jhenelle chapter 2 . 8/25
Hi so far I like your story but really ralts is not a grass type it's fairy/physic :D
eeveelution03 chapter 10 . 7/30
Isnt Kirlia a Psychic Type?
MoonFoxJ chapter 1 . 7/17
This is my first real review, so I'm kind of nervous here since all I ever did was write. I guess I never really had the courage to leave a review, favorite, or follow. I found this story through your profile after reading Eevee Royals, and I'm still waiting for chapter 35 of Eevee Royals, but I'll leave that for another review. Anyway, I think this story can really open up people's biased perspective of believing that Espeon and Umbreon always have to go together. Then again, I write "Espeon Umbreon" types of stories, but I support how Glaceon and Umbreon had to work on their relationship, and not just instantaneously fall in love because of propaganda. Also, the romance was sweet, but I can't help but feel that the pace was a bit fast. Then again, this was rated K, so that's my problem, not the story's. Overall, it's good story, and I was just a little surprised how it ended so fast at the end when the group started to search for the other four guardians. I'd also say something about the spelling but this seems like it was written when you were younger, and living with a little brother who can memorize exact lines from his favorite T.V. shows but not words on his spelling tests, I can forgive and forget. I look forward to reading your future works.
NstrikeUmbreon chapter 6 . 7/4
Honestly, I think this is my favourite Pokémon fan fiction, i actually felt like the personality's the characters were given suited them all, especially Espeon's, being...how do I word it delicatly...a bit of a selfish git, I like that on Espeon for no other reason than I hate it as a Pokémon, 10\10 it would be awesome if a sequel was made!
Pokemoncat chapter 9 . 6/17
Sorry but could you make Espeon a little nicer?
Are you kidding me? I LOVE Contestshipping! ( May and Drew) Your last review from me
Hey there! I hardly read this anymore, but I do since I need to finish it. You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
NstrikeUmbreon chapter 2 . 5/14
This is the second time ive read this, I found lots of parralells between this story and the story I'm writing so many I put the events of this story in mine, basically a alternate version of this one
Glacy x Umby chapter 23 . 2/20
This chapter is so funny! Jolteon gets tackled so many times XD
PokemonStoryWriter chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
I LOOOOVEE it :O
CAPSGAL chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Does Someone Get Jealous? It Would Be Cool If Someone Was!
SpellCheckGal chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Citrus Not Stirus
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I love this fanfic is soooo good
Guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2014
Cute story I found it when I was looking for royal Eevee to represent my clash of Clans name: Exalted Eevee
LadyLucina28 chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Bwahahahahaha! Jolteon was attacked three freaking times for the same reason! Arceus that was funny!