Reviews for Eevee high school tale
NstrikeUmbreon chapter 2 . 5/14
This is the second time ive read this, I found lots of parralells between this story and the story I'm writing so many I put the events of this story in mine, basically a alternate version of this one
Glacy x Umby chapter 23 . 2/20
This chapter is so funny! Jolteon gets tackled so many times XD
PokemonStoryWriter chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
I LOOOOVEE it :O
CAPSGAL chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Does Someone Get Jealous? It Would Be Cool If Someone Was!
SpellCheckGal chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Citrus Not Stirus
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I love this fanfic is soooo good
Guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2014
Cute story I found it when I was looking for royal Eevee to represent my clash of Clans name: Exalted Eevee
LadyLucina28 chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Bwahahahahaha! Jolteon was attacked three freaking times for the same reason! Arceus that was funny!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/8/2014
Love this as story
Guest chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
Totally loved this book! Really cute
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Sooooo cuuuuuuuute! I love leafeon! For some totally okward reason I imagine him with glasses! But I think that this is a pretty good book. I'm tired of all the pokemon books that have the trainers as the main characters. Pokemon are way more fun!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
This is actually a pretty cute book. Leafeon is really adorable! For some reason I imagine him with glassesit's nice that your writing your main characters as pokemon and not as trainers. This is really creative and cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
How is ralts less than level 20 at the beginning she's in high school! She should at least be level 40 or so.
Kathy chapter 28 . 5/12/2014
Absol had to die :-(
Nice ending
you know how long this series took me to read? less than 1 day. less than one freakin day.
Kathy chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
I never write reviews 'cause they are too interesting to stop
Suicune is the best 'cause it looks the best
so sad it fainted