Reviews for Her Magic Forms A Flame
Bronzelove chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Oh Melinda and Harry are cute for each other
Bronzelove chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
WOW she like an avatar lol
Bronzelove chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Is she a seer? I think she can see the future
Bronzelove chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Love Charmed and Harry potter! I enjoy your story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
I'm glad that they mended their issues before saying goodbye and once again, I love the hugs between Harry/Melinda! I love what you've done with this pair! Well done!

Truly a marvelous story and I can't wait for the sequel to continue on; its very promising! :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Poor Harry when he learned all the secrets that Melinda was keeping from him.

Wow for Melinda having the potential to handle wizarding magic.

Wonderful story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
I don't know why but I love how Harry and Melinda clung to each other after returning from the graveyard (its as if there was a gravitational pull between them).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I'm loving the friendship between Harry/Melinda and the amount of trust they have formed between each other. It truly is spectacular that they've found one another.

Adorable flashback.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I'm really loving Harry/Melinda being together and they aren't even like that but I definitely love how close they've gotten to one another.

Chris got what he wanted; now he has to tell Wyatt and Melinda about his discovery.

Awesome story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Harry/Melinda are adorable together!

I love Melinda's character. She's awesome.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Is there a picture of Melinda's dress?

I love how close Chris and Melinda seem to be.

Lol for the teasing when it comes to the rumors.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I love how you had the Halliwell trio come across the dragons and how they were involved in the precautions they had the champions follow.

I love how much faith Melinda has in Harry...it's fantastic!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
The brotherly teasing was amusing.

Melinda's fiery display towards Draco was awesome! I was hoping she'd do something like that.

Loving the bonding that's happening between Harry and Melinda (and what he had observed when it came to the wand).

Can't Melinda go to the Yule Ball with Harry?

Can't Melinda cast that 'smart spell' on Harry (the one that Phoebe used on herself in season 2)?

Wonderful story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Skeeter is going to put a romantic spin to Harry/Melinda...I could just sense that.

I was so relieved that Melinda finally got to talk to Harry. I can't wait to learn more about the powers...does Wyatt and Chris still have the powers they have in canon?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
After Wyatt made that comment about winning, I couldn't help but wonder if someone would add his name too like what had happened with Harry.