Reviews for Harry Potter and the Tales of the Abyss
Az-Bebere chapter 2 . 9/15
I'm late to the party but very interesting story! Asch's irascible behaviour is well-displayed and it's plausible that he became as prophecy-adverse as he is in the game in contact with the other God-Generals.

And is Dumbledore even aware of how raw a deal he's giving to Asch? Does he even care? Because he's ripping Asch from everything he knows, tries to change his name and appearance to something more suitable for his plans and very alien for the poor boy, intends to send him unarmed and without training against Voldemort and the only thing he's offering is for him to see a blood family he doesn't know in the slightest…and besides Dumbledore knows — and immediately lets slip — that he can't even offer that given that Asch's only remaining blood family are the Dursleys and they let him enroll their nephew in Hogwarts on the express condition that they never have to see him! Ok, he also offers the wonders of magic, but that's far less impressive to a fonist than to a Muggle-raised child. And as for fame, it's something Asch already has: he's crown prince of Kimlasca for land's sake!

All that to say that I would be very interested on how will Dumbledore and his crew convince Asch to stay and fight Voldemort and not, say, take his friends and leave for Auldrant the same way McGonagall and Lupin came to kidnap him.
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is gorgeous - for a variety of reasons, but mostly because you've managed to capture Asch and his characteristic irascibility perfectly here. Dumbledore is at his mildly apologetic yet immovable best, and utterly maddening. And a Ravenclaw!Draco is too glorious for words.
Are you still writing or considering continuing this in future, or will it remain as is? I can't complain, this is a great if not completely resolved end, but it would be good to know what happens next. Especially once Asch finds out about Luke - I really don't want to see how that'd go, especially since he's had longer to worry about his family and responsibilities in this universe. Finding out about Luke well after the fact would either break him or drive him insane with fury.

Either way, nicely done!
link1211 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
StarTrail chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I liked it a lot. I thought it was really well paced and you did Asch/Luke well! Hope the next one comes out soon!
jayswing96 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Man, I hate Dumbledore. He's such an idiot! I hope Like gets away just to totally duck him up.
The Legend of Zelda Fangirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Please, continue this story! I want to know what happens next. Maybe, when Asch (Luke) is done with his time here, he would go and accomplish his fate in Aldraunt (don't remember how to spell it). And will he learn that a replica was created of him?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I really liked the friendship of draco and luke
I found simply great,
going to do the other volumes? please tell me it will be soon, I cant really wait by the continuation
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Wow, nice to see a TOA and HP crossover that really captures the essence of the characters. You really got Asch in character. I really love it. Hope to see book 2 soon. Are any of the other TOA characters appearing anytime soon?
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Well now, this is interesting. -crosses fingers contemplatively- I don't know what it is with you, Quatre, but you write the most fascinating Tales crossovers I've ever read.

Honestly, I don't think anyone can hold a candle to it.

I feel very shocked that you managed to sum up the entire book (and then some) into 2 chapters. By the time I reached the end of chapter 1, I felt like I'd read 5 chapters. (I really was surprised to find I hadn't.)

I feel so sad for little Asch. T_T I mean Luke. (Nice twist on having him be friends with Draco by the way, and bringing said Malfoy to "the side of light". I always love that in a Harry Potter-related fic.)
27aquarrow72 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Not completed yet, right? So, please update! ASAP if I may add. I love it!

To be honest, I'm not Harry's fans, so this story make be feel a LOT better!

I'll wait for the next chapter, okay?