Reviews for New Beginnings
jessie 33 chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Wonderful ending I loved the talk between Niles, and Frasier. Great Story, I really enjoyed reading it.
jessie 33 chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
Awe I feel bad for Frasier, and Frederick, I love this story.
jessie 33 chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Sweet and sad at the same time, great update.
leighann415 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I like this chapter. I'm sure Frasier will find it hard to believe Martin could get shot. I'm sure Frasier will drop everything though. Great job capturing Niles' & Frasier's relationship too. :)
melinda08 chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
aw i'm a sucker for the brothers bonding, and this reminded me so much of some of my favorite scenes which took place between them at Café Nervosa. I am so proud of you for having written this and seeing it through!
melinda08 chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
ah the ice queen herself, couldn't even be a little compassionate towards Frasier! I love this story and trust me when I say i'm sorry to know that it's coming to an end. I've been completely engrossed from the first word!
melinda08 chapter 23 . 5/3/2013
oh you so did your homework from Cheerful goodbyes and don't think I didn't catch every single reference to the episode. I must say I have a soft spot for Woody and I love seeing him characterized so well here. I could envision this whole scene, you did an amazing job!
Kristen3 chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
You ended this perfectly! I love all of it, esp. the details about the agency...gee, I wonder if they have an English woman handy? ;) And of course Mrs. Woodson! I'm seriously so glad you wrote this little "fill-in," and I'm sure Melinda will be pleased as well!
Kristen3 chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
Aw, I feel so bad for Frasier here. It's hard to leave people you love, or to be the one who's left. :( But this really is the best thing for him, and for his father and brother.
jessie 33 chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Short but wonderful update, I'm glad Frederick is coming to terms with him leaving.
jessie 33 chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
Sad to see their marriage end, I feel bad for Frederick. :(
jessie 33 chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Frasier got so mad at Lilith he blurted out he is leaving , I wonder how Frederick will react. :(
jessie 33 chapter 19 . 4/23/2013
Another great update I love your story. :)
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Beautiful chapter I am happy he is moving back home but I feel bad for Frederick.
jessie 33 chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Poor Niles, and Frasier I hope Martin will be ok.