Reviews for To Be Whole
mizzanimequeen chapter 39 . 5/18/2015
This story is great. Im shocked not a lot of people have reviewed it. But my heart hurt everytime Garrus missed Leela. I'm glad that Kevin and his sister have taken a liking to Leela. Great story. Keep it up. And I look forward to reading more chapter
Hewhoislost chapter 37 . 6/30/2014
I'm really like Leela, she's such an interesting character. So many layers, when we get through one we find an even more interesting one next.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
aww, sweet, sexy ball of fluff this chapter. Loved it!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 33 . 12/13/2013
lmao good party so far. Loved Sam's suggestion
Hewhoislost chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
I have to admit the more I learn about your Shepard, the more questions I have. Her background is unique, well to me any way. I believe your is the only fic I read that has this origin. Still enjoying the development between these two as well, keep up the great work.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 32 . 11/7/2013
moar!
Hewhoislost chapter 31 . 10/23/2013
I'm loving where this is going. I eagerly await the next update.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 31 . 10/23/2013
It's a good day when I wake up and see this story has updated :-)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
I'm so glad they both finally got their heads out of their asses lol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
lmao

Loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
I've been keeping up with this story since it was first published. At first I was really enjoying it, but now I keep waiting for it to live up to the romance category it's listed under. Right now Garrus is coming across as a bad boyfriend for not bothering to even try to contact Shepard since she discovered the kids. And overall it seems like it has devolved into just a bunch of kicking Shepard while she's down.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
loved it, as always!
AwkwardCherry chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hate you
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
Wow, Shep is really taking a few knocks lately
SummerAngelz chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Wouldnt it be funny if they ended up driving a mako? (Cause they all hate the makos)
And im not sure if Garrbear can smile, but his eyes sure can (Remember he has no lips)... And yes i give nicknames to my fictional crushs (Garrbear [Garrus] Charbear [Charon] Fenry [Fenris] Cissy [Cicero] Smarticles [Spencer Reid] Paara [Gaara] pst as in Panda ... Genuis [Genus] Jacky Boy [Jack Frost] LegoMyEgo [Legolas] Lord Cracra [The Joker] Hint: I started as a nobody and grew up as a freak. My dad drank booze my mom smoked pot, i had a poor pasick. But now im running Gotham cause that bats delirious. I shoot up all the bad guys asking, Why so seroius? Cant read my, cant read my, no they read a my Joker face, cause im a phyocpathic killer. Cant read my, cant read my, no they cant read a my Joker face, i even killed a fat bus driver...

If you want to hear that and the rest of the song go to youtube and go to the channel called paint, and watch movie villian medly (You know what im going to go watch it right now brb)

P.S. if you want to respond to any of my reviews send a PM to my account (SummerAngelz) i was to lazy to sign in... Derp
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »