Reviews for For Better or For Worse
ALRIGHT!
Heartful Blaze chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
This is pure gold, Applejack fanfics are hard to come by and even more so are the ones done right. This is one of the better ones so I have to say you did an excellent job of writing this story and I don't think I'll be forgetting it anytime soon. As the question goes "there are alot of people who want to be actors, but how many actually have the talent or drive for it?".
Apple Melody chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Really lovely fanfiction! Soarjack is my MLP OTP.
Apple Melody chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awesome so far! Just two things. In MLP, Las Vegas is known as Las Pegasus, just for future reference.
Also, and this is just me, not a big fan of the BraeDash.
Samm chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You could've used Los Pegasus instead.
kabal1337 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Amazing, simply amazing. I apologize for taking so long to review, because this was an incredible way to end one of the best stories I've read so far. You know, I can't help but feel like this story and Enciente have sort-of similar themes. Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash are presented with unexpected situations and attempt to make the best out of them, despite being given options that would debatably have made things easier for them. Basically, they both conquer their problems and prevail in the end. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I find it interesting and cool. This was an excellent story, and I greatly anticipate whatever stories you have in store for us. Keep up the fantastic work.
Jack104 chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
wht!? its done!? but i loved it! one more chapter one more chapter! im sure everyone will want to see an epilouge
Vinyl Beat chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
YAY! i look forward to the next chapter
Jack104 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
oh no! i hope things work out between them. (and by that. i mean they better end up together)
i gotta say this chapter was awesome. and so what if its long? thats usually the best. and those male strippers. HAH! laufged my guts out! XD keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
nice and wierd
kabal1337 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
I apologize for not reviewing in awhile. I just wanna say that this is an excellent story, one of the best I've read. I very much look forward to reading the final chapter.
ErwinYukari chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Long chapter is good chapter. Can't wait for more

Kasrkin
Vinyl Beat chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
oooh
Vinyl Beat chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
YO! AWSOME NEW CHAPTER! XDDD
Happy Lil' Tidbit chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I really do love this story. I love Applejack and Soarin's characterizations, and you've got an excellent knack for making up new ponies when the story requires it. I love how you made Soarin's family and backstory and showed that there's a history with show business. And the accents, how I love them.

I love how this story is so believable, even making slight nods to our own popular culture (Soarinjack Brangelina). I like how Soarin explains the gritty undersides of celebrity-ism, and it doesn't come across as a preachy "Media Worship is bad" message, but more like, "This is what my life is like and how it works."

Applejack is done extremely well, with how she feels uncomfortable with it all, and has a lot of trouble adjusting. Even her views on marriage are fitting. The only flaw I have with her is that she lies just a little bit too easily, especially to her family. She's more the kind of liar who looks for loopholes in their promises or words so that she isn't /technically/ lying, but bending the truth until it snaps on its own. Anything else she gets very shifty around, and it's very obvious when she's outright lying. Her family should have been able to pick that up.

Also, I love the relationship between Applejack and Soarin. I like how they've known each other for a year beforehand, and they're at that medium that even though they aren't one hundred percent sure that they want to get married, they're at a point where they're getting closer and can see themselves becoming more serious, despite all that's going around them (or maybe because of it). It's written kind of like a backwards modern dating relationship, where instead of only dating yet acting like a married couple, they're a married couple that acts more like boyfriend and girlfriend. It's also written very maturely, without any fairy tale romance, or "Hooray secks! :D" components, and I really appreciate that. It's written like it could actually happen, almost word for word, between two adults. You've definitely done your research with this one. :)

I really hope that you continue and finish this story, because you usually put up chapters within a couple of weeks, and it's been almost a month, and I'm getting a little worried (as if I could really talk. XP) I really want to see where it goes, like if Applejack and Soarin go through with it, but are miserable (probably not), elope again on the side afterwards in a smaller more personal ceremony, or just fall apart all together. I also want to know if the real story ever gets out (I have a feeling that it probably will), and how Granny Smith will take being lied to for months on end.

Also, happy L"eight"-teenth birthday.