Reviews for Bits and Pieces
Kulsumkurosaki chapter 15 . 2/13
i hate you!you're one of my favorite author and you didnt even finish one of your stories grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *throws fire balls everywhere*
have all the good IchiRuki authors come to an agreement and decided to just stop writing IchiRuki all at the same time? Because that is what it seems like. It's a shame really if that is the case especially since IchiRuki was the first ship I came to love. I guess all the good writers no longer have the muse to continue writing IchiRuki. Can't say I blame them.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
Please don't abandon this story. :(
DreamsNitemares chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Please update soon!
blades of blood488 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Love this story it's so cute please update soon!
The Rose Society chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Really enjoy this story and the universe you crafted. Nicely detailed with good flow.
HikariMustang25 chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
more oh please
NimbleHero chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Aww it's such a good story :') keep going please! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Poor Ishida. Ichigo was such a pain in the arse.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Walk away from the light. Way to go mate.. lol, at least you didn't make Ichigo say it. XD

Aww.. The gang is back. Should be fun. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Lovely start. The escape was wonderfully done.

Some typos here and there, but very readable. Nothing a few skims can't fix. :)
Jewelprincess7 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
I can't wait until the next chapter! Wow, I loved the ending of this chapter, but it's so hard to wait! :)
Jewelprincess7 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
So adorable! I loved it!
Jewelprincess7 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
EEEEEEEEK! Oh, I love this chapter so much!
Jewelprincess7 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Okay, so my fave line in this chapter was, "The fool would probably chew off his own leg—hell, he'd chew off his own leg and beat Satan himself with the bloody appendage if that meant avoiding the possibility of being taken by those armed assassins."
That is so true of Ichigo! I laughed so hard at this description, because it is so perfect! Ichigo does ANYTHING to protect those he cares about. Wow! Great job!