Reviews for Hell's Child
RogueStorm84 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Poor Sam. He doesn't want this or does he? Sorry it took so long for me to review. I thought I had read and reviewed this already
DancingDugong chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Yay another update! Really enjoyed this chapter :)
midnightheula chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Ooh! This was an awesome chapter! Sam is officially prince of Hell and is getting involved in the war. And we got another glimpse of Dean/Deyn :) This story is definitely enjoyable to read
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
It took him a hundred years to get here? How long will he rule?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
First meeting with evil? Not a nice start to the day. He's going to have a rough time as kind of hell, I think.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great. Hell's home life.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Great seeing another chapter, so Sam has finally proved himself worthy of being crowned prince of Hell. But what would dear old dad think of his son not wanting to kill the enemy? Looking forward to more.
AshJovillette chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Can't wait for more!
DancingDugong chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Hahaha it's so funny to see Hell's heir deal with normal teenage boy problems. Please update soon!
midnightheula chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
This story is amazing! I love it and I can't wait to read your next update. Hopefully soon ;)
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Poor Sam... *snicker*
babyreaper chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Sam seems to have gotten himself in a predicament, teaming up with Meg, is that going to have repercussions for him, is her father going to step in when he stops seeing her? Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
jokergirl94 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013