Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Evolution
TsurugisFlame chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
So, Yuuichirou is Hercule Satan?
euroteres chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This is so wildly different from the previous 2-3 parts of this series of stories, yet at the same time it's just as intriguing and well written.
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Good job on the ending. Really enjoyed the story. If there was a reason the guys don't like to power up to full straight away, things would make more sense. Loving the fight is one thing, but waiting when something is causing massive death & destruction? I hear you.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Enjoying the fic, but it keeps bugging me that you spell guard as 'gaurd' & guardian as 'gaurdian'. Setsuna is my favourite in this story.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Setsuna & maybe Dende are the only people with a clue. I'm really not sure what's happening, but I feel on the verge of understanding.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You did a good job with Setsuna and the time passage/gate.
MangaAddict300 chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
*anime falls* hotaru tomoe videl satan ? didn't see that one coming nice!
Shea Loner chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
_
Darkclaw1 chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
You can certainly spin one hell of a tale. Haven't read your otehr Hybrid stories but i plan to if this is an example of them.
The Rev chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
Well, Sh33p, I have to hand it to you. So far, this is the only DBZ/SM crossover I have ever been able t read without wanting to throw up. The Hybrid Theory series just keeps getting better and better as it goes on. Sorry I haven't been able to read&review lately, but working full time is hard, so I don't have much time to read anything longer than 1 or 2 chapters. Well, I'm this far, so it's time to keep going.

Ciao,

The Rev.
Random Thoughts chapter 6 . 1/14/2003
Hotaru must be Videl in DBZ world?
Professor Authordude chapter 8 . 9/13/2002
*dancing around and singing* I was right, I was right. I was right hey hey hey hey. I was right, I was right. I was right hey hey hey hey. I was right, I was right. I was right hey hey hey hey. I was right, I was right. I was right hey hey hey hey. I was right, I was right. I was right hey hey hey hey!

I THOUGHT Hotaru was some incarnation of Videl! Wait... *rereads* Is she? Oh well.

Great story! I'm off to read the rest now!
diamondgirl chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
::whacks Gohan over the head with ki-enforced frying pan:: Bad boy! Don't hurt Sh33p like that or I'll help him write you out of existence! He's only trying to make you emotionaly and physically stronger! ::whacks Gohan over the head again::
CysticLOL17 chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
Uhm, isn't July the seventh month of the year. Anyway, Yuuchirou is Mr. Satan and Rei Mr. Satan's wife. Damn, then that must been that my earlier guess was wrong. Why couldn't you just let Sestuna say the name. Guess, I'll find out next time then and if that's not the case, I'll get Piccolo to let Gohan do his bidding ot if that doesn't work I'll hire Vegeta, he got experience in that sector of work, anyhow.

Great chapter by the way.
CysticLOL17 chapter 7 . 6/10/2002
Yeah, the beast has been slain or has it? Anyway, we know that Gohan can do the trick so who is worried.

*Reminds himself of the "come back stronger then ever law" and gulps*

Anyway, nice chap and Gohan go easy on him will ya. I know you're upset, but he still got some work to do.