Reviews for Pieces of the Puzzle
Shana-Fujioka chapter 8 . 4/26
I read all of those short stories to the real OFAW, and I liked all of them (especially the last two ;D). Anyway, gotta read the next chapters of OFAW now. :3

Ps. This is completed, right? I mean the main story is stated as complete and those one shots are like side stories, so they should be complete too. Just because it's not stated as complete.

And these one shots and the main story definitely will end up on my favorite list! xD
Nitishu chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
... ... ... ...
0/0 Kyaa this was, like, for realsies ur first lemon? Nuh-uh! I call hax! Too good to be a first! Nnnnnn... so beautiful though ;3;
LOLZ chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
rawrxsushii chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Aw... Poor Pandora.
rawrxsushii chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Now I can see Kudou completely becoming a mafia or underground leader. Thanks I needed that.
*thinks of all the BBC Sherlock xover Detective Conan with Moriarty and Conan interactions*
Me Not You chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKAGI, YOUR FANTASYIES ARE HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Though, Shinichi would be scary if he was evil... He could commit the perfect crimes! /•0•\ WE WOULD ALL DIE! Oh, before I forget, great chapter! :3
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
These are really good!
I hope there will be others...
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Ummm, you forgot the condoms in this part.
mochiusagi chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Pfftttt ahahahhaha gotta love Chikage, sneaking info out of Kaito while he's absentminded. Ah, Kaito should have mentioned that he and Shinichi switch positions, sure uke indeed. More?
Vacant Balcony chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
You got me corrupted '
Super lemony chapter and I feel so ashamed saying I LUV IT ))
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
OMG! THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I don't know why you're so worried about writing smut. you're good at it. I LOVED this chapter. :)
Sirastar chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
That is interesting that Pandora and Shinichi mingle on strong emotions, but I am happy for Pandora that, that happens.
Finally action for him too . and it’s fun that Shinich has to fight with his own hormones, good for him that Kaito doesn’t complain about that .
The last comments form Chikage where great “So my baby-boy is a cute little uke” I couldn’t stop laughing .
I would vote that Kaito put no make up on his LOVEMARKS!
foreverandeveralone chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
It really amazes me how strong and...full of life they are... 5 or 6 times in one day...
But I'm not complaining! I really like it! They now literally cannot live without each other!
And love it! Kaito is a cute uke and Chikage knows!
raziella chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
so incredibly hot! And I find the end totally adorable! That you haven't made the stereotypical uke/seme relatioship is something I really admire, and love. Great chater, thanks for posting :D
CAMIvH chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Kyaa! I think I am a yaoi obsessed perv!

Really good! \(/)\