Reviews for Pieces of the Puzzle
Me Not You chapter 3 . 3/1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKAGI, YOUR FANTASYIES ARE HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Though, Shinichi would be scary if he was evil... He could commit the perfect crimes! /•0•\ WE WOULD ALL DIE! Oh, before I forget, great chapter! :3
These are really good!
I hope there will be others...
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Ummm, you forgot the condoms in this part.
mochiusagi chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Pfftttt ahahahhaha gotta love Chikage, sneaking info out of Kaito while he's absentminded. Ah, Kaito should have mentioned that he and Shinichi switch positions, sure uke indeed. More?
Vacant Balcony chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
You got me corrupted '
Super lemony chapter and I feel so ashamed saying I LUV IT ))
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
OMG! THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I don't know why you're so worried about writing smut. you're good at it. I LOVED this chapter. :)
Sirastar chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
That is interesting that Pandora and Shinichi mingle on strong emotions, but I am happy for Pandora that, that happens.
Finally action for him too . and it’s fun that Shinich has to fight with his own hormones, good for him that Kaito doesn’t complain about that .
The last comments form Chikage where great “So my baby-boy is a cute little uke” I couldn’t stop laughing .
I would vote that Kaito put no make up on his LOVEMARKS!
foreverandeveralone chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
It really amazes me how strong and...full of life they are... 5 or 6 times in one day...
But I'm not complaining! I really like it! They now literally cannot live without each other!
And love it! Kaito is a cute uke and Chikage knows!
raziella chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
so incredibly hot! And I find the end totally adorable! That you haven't made the stereotypical uke/seme relatioship is something I really admire, and love. Great chater, thanks for posting :D
CAMIvH chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Kyaa! I think I am a yaoi obsessed perv!

Really good! \(/)\

ThankyouThankyouThankyou!

Merry Christmas!

CAMIvH
MysteryConan chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Waaaah shinichi's so horny! O/O
Kaito's mom is so awsome btw. xD
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
wow... that was hot! kaito has to top next time! oh! or maybe kaito gets stuck in the mind/dream world again and Pandora can join in too! XD
for your first time i thought that this was great!
As for me I'm still working on my own smut. :P
foreverandeveralone chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
This is HOT! OMG! Love it!
Mai-chan63 chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
So good 8D that was amazing, absolutely loved it! The last part was adorable X3
Good luck with your exams btw!
icarusdg chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
First yaoi scene ever was very nice. Good job! XD

Some people don't even do that well the third time so be proud and come out from under the rock! XD