Reviews for Your Love's Coming Down
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I am wishing this one would have been M, but it was still a nice read!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, I love this. How he exactly knew what she wanted, what she needed. How he just took her apology without words. Oh, wow. Loved this one so much.
dtrekker chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oooohhhhh M G!...I think I just lost my pants! !

(How did I do?) lol

That episode was awe-mazing! But this is...hot!

That shower scene! I swear this scene SHOULD have been taped and shown last night! ( or maybe even next September? ) wink wink AWM!

...she has no job, no more leads, no mother. She's lost everything.

Everything but him.

The man who loves her.

OMW! (totally stole that one, sorry) this just sums it all! The pain, the turmoil, the realization, the hope...

And when she finally is there. With him, with her heart in her hand...

...All she needs, all she wants. And he loves her.

...when she can breathe again, can trust her knees to say steady Oh, Gawd! Sooooo many images on my mind right now! Yup, from classy and wonderful to the gutter in less than 10 seconds...I'm so well trained! Lol

This is one of the steamiest scenes of RST I've read! And it was written just for meeeee!

(yes, between you, "the queen of steam" and the castle cast and crew I AM THE LUCKIEST HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH!) and I'm way past my birthday now! I'm like in a town party! Still celebrating one week after! Yayayayayay!

So, again JKDJHDKSKGFSASFSHSKAL!

Thanks Nick!

And worry not, you can keep my pants whenever you write like this (the smarty part is non-negotiable)!

THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND!

Looking forward to spinning theory w you again now that I can go safely back to my TL!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ah yes, totally delicious. She's drenched from the storm, so of course it calls for a shower scene! Loved it. :)
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I gave in and read this, despite the spoilers. Sigh. I kind want this to happen, but I think it's too easy for what will happen? does that make sense. but I loved the shower ; )
dopeysac chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow. I would like to see this next Monday! I'm finally getting to read all the one shots that were starting to come out earlier this week! I'm still working on your other stories - hopefully a less hectic weekend will allow me to read your chapter stories. Thanks for writing and enjoyed your podcast at storming the castle!
1477166 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So unbelievably beautiful and intense I loved it!
BassLab1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
YES! This right here needs to happen monday night!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Perfect.
Arrant Schemata chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
We can only wish, and hope and pray and maybe wish again that something like this will happen. Good job.

Laura
Kaz chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh wow that was so well written, intense and hot and still so emotion packed. Loved it, very well done. Kaz
Deb838 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh my...

How the hell are we supposed to wait a week?

That was great - I must admit... having watched Undead Again, again, & the promos 1 or 100 times.. I was still a little in AWM land, so the jump into the sexual innuendo & action threw me for a minute, lol. But I soon adjusted - hehe.

Thanks ;)
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
wow... just wow. I think this nails the emotions we most likely well be seeing from our favorite detective come next monday.
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Heartwarming, beautifully written story.

I love the lines "He is protection and comfort and care, fun and warmth and love, he's everything. All she needs. All she wants. And he loves her." I think this truly expresses what Kate is feeling right now.

I know I'm wishing my life away but I wish today were next Monday. Stories like this will help me through until then.

Thanks for sharing this. It was a pleasure to read it. :)
SineTimore chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I simply love a woman who knows what she wants and goes and gets it. These characters and thus fic will all contribute to my death by overwhelming emotion. Going to hop into the Flail Canoe now to celebrate.