Reviews for Just tell me when you hear my heart stop
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/27
That's been such a tough realization for Sara, that he had planned to draw her onto his side to further his escape with his brother. This was bound to break her heart and cause a terrible downward spiral because in that very instant she couldn't feel anything but betrayed, no matter how he might truly feel about her.

At least he did her the courtesy not to deny it - then again, the way things klicked into place (what Michael wanted and what he did to achieve it), just had to make her doubt his feelings towards her and did nothing at all to make her feel better.

Great job of describing how Sara was in such a funk state the moment he asked her to do this, she barely found herself able to follow his explanations, merely catching a bit here and there. And no, she certainly isn't a fool leaving the door open because there's one part in this whole thing she truly believed about what Michael said: Lincoln was innocent and more than likely going to be executed if she didn't do it. In the end, after talking to her father and thinking about the entire mess, that's IMHO why she went back and "accidentally" forgot to lock the door. She did it for Linc, to save an innocent man's life, not for Michael.

Fab story about the most extreme emotional roller-coaster between Sara and Michael in Season 1.
suzieQ21 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
describes it perfectly rach ;)
N7angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That practically brought tears to my eyes. Short, sad, and very well written. You should write more like this 'cause you're good at it :)
Spooky Sundae chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is utterly and essentially the definition of awesome! Honestly, you captured Sara's thoughts and feelings so well in here, and I can totally imagine this was exactly what was going through her mind in that moment. Also, the lyrics were perfectly timed; all in all, a very clever and original idea, and I'd love to see more of these kind of stories from you! (:
jetplanejane chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really think you should write more in this style. Your writing's improved 110% since I started reading. And this story is sad but beautiful. Keep it up!