Reviews for Broken Arrow
ReaderKat chapter 33 . 10/15
Great story, lots of action and drama, with a plot that's very creative. Thanks for sharing!
Jeri77 chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
Awesome storyline. Hope you do more like this in the future
lenniem chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
I am intrigued... Looking forward to what's coming next
mika chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
I believe that Edward loves Bella but in the same time I don't believe this love is so great. I think that there was to much Kate in this story. He was thinking or talking about her really often. I think if she wasn't dead he woudl still love her. In some way Bella is and always will be second best. And if not second best then she will always share Edward with Kate, with his memories about Kate and his love for her. It's not mu cup of tea. My man supposed to be only mine and noone else. In this story Edward isn't completely devoted to Bella. But to each its own
maymay74 chapter 33 . 1/1/2014
Great fic hun, except for the Lucy part.
maymay74 chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
She's pregnant, wow. :D
maymay74 chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
I feel like this chapter mess with the whole story. First of all, I thought Edward had sex only with Kate? What's the story with this Lucy? Did he felt something for her? He never denied anything she said, so did he loved her? He was with Kate unofficially and they never said how they felt to each other, but suddenly this Lucy mentions how Kate felt about her, how did she know?
And then the Aro's wife is a psychopath just like him, but was never mentioned?
I hope the next two chapters explain these characters.
maymay74 chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
I'm glad this fic is already finished, I just can't stop reading. :S
maymay74 chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
Now I admire Irina; she's the really intelligent one, except with the no checking if Aro was dead
maymay74 chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
that damn phone!
I'm glad everyone made it out of the house alive
maymay74 chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
Well, Siobahn is still alive; and Edward will have to tell Charlie about him and Bella at some point, so he better get used to the teasing before he faces him.
maymay74 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
He should throw the phone. I hope Siobanh is just messing with Riley to buy Edward some time
maymay74 chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
I loved their first time, but why does Edward have to compare Bella with Kate every time?
medward chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Enough said, keeping the phone has put all of their lives in jeopardy.
medward chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
The problem with Joham will take care of itself? What was in the bag besides diamonds, Edward?