Reviews for On the Line
Bee1982 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Great update Liz. Can't wait for the next one :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Thanks for the update...
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Fantastic chapter!

Thank you. ;)

I can not wait for more!
vodkavamp76 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
How emotional? Oh my goodness, I could have sat here and cried for hours with this one. The tone of this chapter was heart wrenching, sweet, touching and thank you so much for giving us that glimmer of hope at the end.

Lou xx
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
When is next time?

Ah I need more like two days ago.. *sobs* dying for more right now :(

I don't know if you heard of Scott Speicher before. I was in Junior high when his parents came to my school and talked about him being M.I.A and I can't really remember if they gave up trying to find him. I just know that his remains were found in 2009 and yeah.. :(

I hope that people don't just show up at this tiny little shack and I went back and reread what Riley told Bella about Edward not coming home the way he wanted.. for some reason I thought it meant that he was coming home sooner.. way to throw me for a loop chick

*holds out empty bowl and pouts* Please ma'am may I have some more?
anitadek chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Hi, I just started reading your story and I dont review much but with this last chapter I absolutely had to. My husband is military and has been in service for 22 years. We have been through5 deployments so far and this hits so very close to home. We have had many friends who have been shot down, killed, and have been POWs. This story tugs at my heart and I so love it. Thank You so much.

Keep up the excellent writing

djsmommie chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Giving up the search? Unacceptable. Have her write Sen. McCain...he is an exPOW ;) ok I might be a little to invested in fic world right now LOL
Green eyes 72 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
OMG noooooooooo he has to be OK Thanks :)
dr.meow1234 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
*chanting* It's not what you's not what you think.
Bee1982 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
OMG, Liz how could you do that to us! I need more.

This is such a wonderful story! :)
nessa01 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
oh my god how can you do that to us!

Please pretty please next chapter soon
muzaklover chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Great job. I really hope the worst hasn't happened. Thanks for the update.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Oh my God! She can't take much more. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through the waiting and not knowing and then to see that car pull up. It's hard enough for the 24 hours when my husband goes to work at the fire station. Thanks for writing this and honoring our military families.
toocute24 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Wow! That's a cliffy if I've ever read one! LOL What a horrible place to leave it for the readers, but a great tactical place as the writer. I know why cliffies are important, but that doesn't mean I like them! LOL

Great chapter, otherwise! 3