Reviews for On the Line
cullenlover88 chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
great story
Twimima7 chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
I like this strong Bella. She really has gone through a lot. How she managed to stay sane is amazing and still found love. Thank you for this lovely story.
Twimima7 chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
I can't believe Edward doing that to Bella. She was smart to leave him. I think she took him back too fast, Whats to say he isn't going wandering. Oh well. I guess she loves him enough to try. Hope it works out.
Twimima7 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Well according to Riley and James dreams I can only hope he is missing in action. I hope. Poor Bella, it's a wonder she don't have a heart attack.
Twimima7 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
That was some scary dream. I believe it will come true. When is Charlie coming in to see Bella?
Twimima7 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Wow! James really loved Bella to do that for her. You portrayed the greatest James ever. Thanks. Edward gave her good advice now maybe Bella can get her life started with her new family.
Twimima7 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
This is so teary sad. Two lovely guys killed in action how can she hold on to hope that he would come back to her. Eight months anything can happen to him and to her.
Twimima7 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Hey Edward was nice enough to give Bella some nice advice and he seems interested in her. Hope she gives him a chance.
Twimima7 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Wow what a chapter. Renee left Charlie for another man and James tells Bella he loves her and gets deployed. Wonder what the next chapter brings. Good story so far.
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Sad to say Bella lost the man she was to marry due to war. Hope she finds a new life with Alice and Rose. It's hard to lose a love one.
mahikawuf chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I found this chapter a little confusing.

When Bella was in the store with Alice and decided to clean the dressing rooms, you changed 1st person tense to 3rd person tense and then back again.

Then when she was talking to Renee on the phone, she said "I'll be home later" This sort of made it sound like she was going home to her mother, not to where she was living with Rosalie.

Other than that I'm enjoying the story so far :)
Kim Ginsberg chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
so good!
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Great story! To bad its over but I still say great job writing this story. I really hope there's a sequel!
Your biggest fan ever!
shirley noble chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
the story was excelent. loved it,good writing to keep up the good work
shirley noble chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
i love the story so far what was the name of the song bella sang at kareoke night with the gang. keep up the good writing
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »