Reviews for Falling Apart
eevilalice chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love the way you explored this moment. Angsty but hopeful. :)
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This actually is a good way to segway between the end of Platinum Jail's events and the beginning of the good end. I just considered this a headcanon
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Beautiful.

Simply perfection.

You did this ship justice.

Thank you for sharing this with me.

Kindest regards,

Rin
Anon chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nice fic. The way you portrayed Aoba's thoughts and feelings was wonderful. I love Clear's good ending. It was so sad and sweet. It made ne cry. QQ I can't wait for Dramatical Murder's sequeal. x)
Shawlock chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
The way you portray Aoba's thoughts and his connection to Clear is just SO good. :) Would love to read more from you!
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love Clear's good ending so much...
And I love this fanfiction
Dariahn chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
just.. thank you.
Aoba's feelings you showed here are so clear ahhah... clear, yeah) I wanted to find something more about dmmd world. More of Aoba's life after endings. the game itself was perfect *exept mink. fuck him* but surely it's not enough. so, your little drabble made me feel better.
wish you luck and 'shiawase'. 3
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
LOVED IT! I personally though that Clear's ending was the sweetest and most touching thing ever, I broke down into tears at the end...shit I think I'm gonna cry again...
AZNinja94 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I first found this fic through Tumblr and it makes me happy that they just made an archive for DMMd here, but I wish there were more fics like the ones I just found. Give it some time and there'll be more, right? Thank you for your contribution here, ClearxAoba is my favorite pairing! 8)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice Fanfiktion

Would be glad to read more from you :P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good job you did here ;D
Always nice to see BL Games get fanfictions :3

Continue like this!
Natsuki as Calyx chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
yes Aoba and Clear is so a nice couple XD

I see you're the first making dmmd fanfiction here and it a good fanfiction :D

I'll write another fanfiction about dmmd then XD