Reviews for Never Tick Off a Woman with Claws
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 21 . 9/21/2012
'All woman have claws...' so true.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Thanks for the back story.

Rate: A
NiteQueen chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
Holy cow, simply awesome. Great story, and characters! I hope you continue. Since mom's already back in town that'd be cool to see how it'd pan out, esp since Katie's all tangled up with some blutbaden.
Wonderful job kudos!
Amber-Jade James chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
Yeah for Weddings! But I know I want to see the babies born so there must be a third!

Cheers, AJ
DeWinter79 chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
BRAVO! You did this story wonderfully! (: thank you!
RockMafia93 chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Awesome! Aww, Holly Monroe, I like it. Aww, they'd never give Holly away. They luvs her. :3 Bahaha, Oma's line cracked me up. XD She's the best. Honestly, I'd rather see Nick's mom come back. Watching her flip her shit over her daughter marrying a Blutbad and having his children will be something I'd pay to see (or at least read about). Can't wait for the next one. D
Geminisonic chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Once again a wonderful story and id love to see ur take on nicks mom and adding Katie in the mix. Can't wait for more!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Sorry but I can't stop laughing my ass off.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
I WANT TO SEE FARLEY KOLT AND FARLEY/AUNT MARIE FEELS
I NEED TO REWATCH THAT EPISODE
BUT THIS IS PERFECT
Alisialy chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
I LOVE that last line by Juliette. And, you have a double excuse for Katie, between the pregnancy and the need to protect her family, her hormones would be going wild. I like how this was played. Go Katie!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Whoop! You go Katie, kick that bitch's ass!
Poor Holly! Stupid Angie, grrr... I never liked her in the show, she was irritating.
Great chapter! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
BAM!
KATIE IS THE BOMB.
FO SHO.
:D
Amber-Jade James chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Love how you got the title in there! Great chapter! Go Katie for giving it to Angie! Hoping Holly's ok! Looking forward to more! Keep up the amazing work!

Cheers, AJ
TheIrishShipperholic chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Hey, she was right to kick Angelina's butt! :) It doesn't matter if she's pregnant or not. Some women are protective of their family, it comes with the territory.
RockMafia93 chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Whoop whoop! Go Katie! Show her! Hell, I'm actually surprised MONROE didn't punch her (Not that I would have minded). Aww, poor Holly. :( Hope she feels better.