Reviews for The Songless Throat
WynMir chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh, this was fantastic. I'm not going to peruse the rest of your stories because this was so well written. Please keep writing!
MissHBabyy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Love this xx
theREvamped chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Nice! Well written. The disjointed storyline was necessary.
RenitaLeandra chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
A very dark, very good read. I'm going to have to look at your other works.
Wayward Fool chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Intricate and confusing, but a very good story nonetheless. It paints a very sad picture however. Very well writtn, well done.

Wayward Fool
broken handed chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is more than just haunting, it's heart-clenching. the last lines just...tore at it! literally took my breathe away, and Thank Gods there are writers like you in the world!

Loved the stlye, loved it all!
tippusmaximus chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Beautiful and haunting. It's amazing how much you convey with such economy of words.
RoseCellist chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow, this is a finely crafted piece of work. The wording is beautiful... I loved it.

)- Rose
influenza1918 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I can't tell you how much I appreciated the lyrical subtlety of this story. In a world of fanfiction that relies upon the blatant, this was - I can't say "refreshing", as it's too tragic - but a blessing.

I love the vignettes (heh, I would - I can't seem to get myself away from their appeal in my own work) and the twisted simplicity of what you've done here. This is the kind of story that will linger in one's mind, breeding thought after thought and interpretation after intepretation. In short, a classic.

Thank you.

-influenza1918
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Exquisite writing. A story I've loved for years.
Equipoise chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I am speechless- a stunned, appreciative silence. I love this.
mer solitare chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
This story is amazing. I cried after I read it- and believe me, I never cry. bsolutely astounding. It was a bit confusing but I think that worked well- Severus' memories would be disjointed if he was near a Dementor.

Keep writing:)
Avalons chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Wow, very effective.
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I don't really understand it, but that's okay, because it's enough just being able to read it. The beginning and the end are woven together so beautifully, and each story has intricate links to another equally beautiful story. Wonderful. Aboslutely wonderful.
LadyTiffany chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
wow.

that was really good...i didn't totally understand it all, but it was really good.