Reviews for A storm unravels
Alyssa105 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is the definition of dark. It was a really good story thing; you really associated into the experience. In other words, you got yourself to write your thoughts as you truly think they would be. Not everyone can associate into an imaginary situation like that.
Just my personal opinion, I think you should write something where the nurses and surgeons are haunted. Wouldn't it be fun to go into that experience? What would you do if you had the chance to make life hell for those who would dare to unwind you?
I personally think it is a question to be explored, but of course, it is up to you.
SteamPrincess chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i'd fight to the VERY EXACT LAST MILISECOND and make sure that if i go down, AT LEAST FIVE DOCTORS GO DOWN WITH ME!
P. A. Foreman chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
What I liked about this was that I really got a sense of your personality in here. It really shone through. Also, your anger at the chop shop people was very apparent and I like that you were angry because it shows that you're human.

Okay, constructive criticism time. Your sentences were all very short. Because of this, it made your unwinding seem very short. Maybe this was the effect you intended and if so, that's fine. For the future though, remember that sentence variety is a must. I would tell you to watch your grammar, but who cares about grammar when being unwound?

Overall though, it was very unique. Not a lot of people have the voice that you do.

Great job!

Paige
KJK Reader chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Just like Neal Shusterman, you've scared the living daylights out of me. This is the exact length and size. I love the ending. Great job!
Pale.Is.The.New.Tan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You did an amzing job. :) The emotions made me feel like I was really there.
Pale.Is.The.New.Tan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You did an amzing job. :) The emotions made me feel like I was really there.