Reviews for Hogwarts High
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/13
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
-jaw drop- it was really shocking for me. I ever read some story where Neville to be bad guy toward Harry but not in detail story but from your story I really felt sorry for Harry ): I wish to kill Neville.

I hope Draco can help Harry or maybe Snape.

It's not really many story AU about their school life and thanks to you made this (:

I can't wait to read more D
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Whoa! That was tragic. Harry needs help!
I want to read more.
kisses
Bipolar Lover chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Meh, I don't really care about Neville being the bad guy seeing as I have my own idea for a fic where Nevilles nasty. In some of my favourite fics Dumbledores a manipulative ass but I love him to pieces... what I'm trying to say in my roundabout way is you need an evil villian in a story to make it interesting be it mad girlfriends, smelly old coots or abusive boyfriends, as long as they gets whats coming to them!
I really like this fic and just imagine Draco coming to the rescue when things got really tough.
Ya know the way you said this is eventually gonna be Draco/Harry, well in this fic Pansy seems kinda nice (trying to help harry) so I hope you won't make Pansy angry over their relationship although its your fic to do what you like :)
Anyway thats enough of my scattered thoughts that rival lunas (though its not as bad as it usually is)
:) update soon
AndrewStorm chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
great! will you be writing more?
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
-stabs her Neville doll repeatedly- WHY YOU HURT HARRY? More soon please? -continues to stab the doll-
MrsDracoMalfoy1022 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Awwww. Poor Harry :(
you-go-on-my-cookie chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
oooh. me like. please update soon!
IAmLordAsshatmort chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
yay update! :O I honestly have to say after reading this, I think I love you. No word of lie.
BlackRoseDragon97 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I love it. Your plot flow rather nicely and I liked how you paste it just right.
BlackRoseDragon97 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I like it. A story where it makes Harry look less nerdish I guess if that is the right word.
IAmLordAsshatmort chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
You... NO. You, CANNOT, under any circumstances, CANNOT end it like that! There has to be an update soon or I might just drop dead.

~!Hailey!
snowflake-eyes3216 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i love this, it's so different and alluring. I cannot wait for more )
dominygringa chapter 1 . 5/1/2012