Reviews for Together
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
So cute
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is beautiful. I know I am probably really late in reviewing but this is beautiful. I love this and I truly think this could happen with these two considered how much Sanada went through for Seiichi.

On another note, I truly love the true love you show to one another. Please continue to do these sweet things with Mitsukai-san in mind.

happy-go-lucky writer
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
suzuransenpai chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Rei, this was honestly a really amazing fanfic for your first one. I know that this review is late and by now (hopefully) you two have had more than a monthsary. I'm happy for you, the amount of love you guys have for eachother is almost inspiring. I hope you guys will be together for a long time!
casuallychic chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Really sweet 3 I love Alpha Pair and Rikkai 3
Maruko.chi chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Epic story! I'd never watched Titanic, though. Maybe one day... like prom night when I'll be at home 'cause I wasn't asked and didn't want to go stag or third wheel. Sigh...
But this was so sweet! I hope you two stay together! Ah, I'm such a romantic XD But seriously, I wish I had someone who would do this for me on our anniversary.
Rei, you're a very good author (though this isn't Mitsukai's, but who else can write like him?) and you should totally write some more (if you want to, at least)! I never thought I'd ship people in real life, but I really do hope you two stay together!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Gah! You made me cry, both from the epic tragic love story and the heart felt sweet author notes! Sigh, wish I had what you two share!
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 5/26/2012

Ok, I'm fangirling all over this right now. Rei, you're a really sweet guy and I hope you and Mitsukai stay together for a long time!(hint, hint) ;) I along with 1000 or more other people support your relationship!

This was really good and well-written. I can't believe this is one of your first fanfics, you are awesome!

Mitsukai, Rei is a keeper. 'Cause you're lucky to have someone like this.

miss owl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I get what you're trying to do with this adaptation of the film. But... I just can't like this fic and I'm really sorry because I adore the Titanic and it's so hard to find decently written Titanic AUs.

The loading officer for the lifeboat is Lightoller and he wouldn't have let Yukimura onto the lifeboat. Lightoller let only one male passenger onto the lifeboats he was loading because he needed more seamen and he nearly didn't let a 13 year old boy on. I know you said that Yukimura was mistaken for a woman, but I can't accept it because... it's 1912, there's completely different fashions for men and women. Lightoller was many things, but I don't believe he was an idiot and he was a good officer. It's just not believable.

Additionally... wow, even if it's Yukimura's thoughts, I'm in a bit of shock at the shaming of the women who got into the lifeboats and stayed in instead of dying with the person they loved. That's just... no.

There's a wealth of books and information about the Titanic out there. I mean, you referred to the "first class area" and honestly, if I didn't know the scene I would be very confused. The "first class area" you refer to is the Grand Staircase which Sanada enters from the boat deck and Yukimura enters from A-deck, both of which have exclusive first class areas. Not counting the large number of other areas of the ship that were purely for first class use. The 1997 Titanic film is very amazing and I love it with all its faults, but it's really not hard to do a bit of extra rough research to look into things like this.
HikariEisenWaltz chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Rei: A teardrop falls from my cheek the moment I read your message for Kai at the end of your story. I can feel your honesty in every single word, that you really love Kai despite the fact that you're both guys. I used to be homophobic (no offense, really), but with you two, I sigh in happiness since the both of 2 are surely made for each other. Happy monthsary! \(o)/ I feel happy for you 2 lovebirds XD

Kai: I rarely review your fic, honest, and with that I'm very sorry since I always got overwhelmed by the intense passion and emotion in every fic you write I hardly move my fingers to type. I'll try to review more in the future because, believe me, you're a fantabulous author. Alpha Pair used to be my 2nd favorite but your fics have changed that and it becomes my most favorite, all thanks to your wonderful and touching fics. Keep writing, OK? You've inspired me a lot in fanfic writing and life in general, more than you can imagine. Be happy with Rei, he is an amazing guy. Hope I will find someone like him XD

Btw, please update To be a Sanada, that is my favorite! Pretty please m(_ _)m Thanks a ton! And, Happy Monthsary! *throws confetti*
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I'm a bit late to be saying this, but I'm really happy for you two~ That was so sweet, writing for the person you love. I honestly don't know anyone who would do that. I'll be sure to keep reading.
Kitty723 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
How romantic! :D
superhappy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Rei: So I finally get to see/read the illustrious lover of one of my favorite authors. Well Rei...I just have this to say to you: you are the most loving,sweetest, gentlest and caring man I have ever have the pleasure of reading. Only someone who truly adored someone would do something like this for their lover and you fit that description perfectly. As your name suggests, you must be quite the angel and in my opinion you are very much a sweetheart. Also, please get your own account! I am abosuleutly craving more of your writings.

Mitsukai: I have loved your writing ever since I stumbled upon your username during one of my weekly archive checks. I read one story by you and I was hooked into you. You're a great writer,but not only that, your a sweet and very darling guy. I can see that through your words and stories. Your ability to weave your own love and relationship into your stories is beautiful and it shows you cherish and nurture your own relationships.

You're very to have Rei and he's lucky to have you. Honestly, I don't know if I have any position to say this,but any guy who would do this for you is a complete keeper.

I love you both, I wish you the best in your relationship and hope that you have will have a great month-aversary and finally, I always be a dedicated fan of Mitsukai20.

~Shinkai Sonohara in London/Adriana's Mindset in London
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 5/3/2012

I love the story of the titanic! I even searched through the POT fanfiction for rikkai titanic stories! And then I read this! Amazing! Even though I knew the story and what to expect the story still swept me up and pulled me along! i forgot about everything else! I was in the zone!

Like everyone else has been saying, it is not at the level that Mitsukai's writing is, mostly due to the fact that he can take three actions and seemingly without effort crank out three amazing paragraphs (I'll never understand how he does it). However this is as I said before amazing especially if this was your first fanfiction! You should definitely take up writing!

I am so happy that you are so supportive of Mitsukai! I have only just met you but I think I can tell that you are a wonderful person!

I'm not sure there is much I can say that I haven't said in other reviews... I love reading your stories! There is a sort of heartfelt passion that you put into every single one of your stories that just fills me to the core! Sanada and Yukimura seem more alive and true to character in your work then I have ever seen in the anime or manga.

I love how you take moments in your own relationships and experiences and work them into your stories! It truly adds another level to every fic that many other writers try to achieve only to come away with pale imitations.

Wow would you look at that, here I was thinking there wasn't more that I could say. I guess i was wrong.

I definitely look forward to seeing more from the both of you!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Well... I'm not really good at reviewing and stuffs but I'll review anyway. Here goes:

To Mitsukai: Hi there! You probably don't know me or just knew because I only read your fics and reviewed them just a few hours ago, but I want you to know that you are an amazing writer and I really do love your stories. Keep writing ok? X3

To Rei: Hi! I think your fic was really well written and I'm sure Mitsukai will be happy with your gift. You should write more! :D

Best wishes for you both and Happy monthsary!