Reviews for Forks in the Path to Destiny
I've had this in my favourates for a while, but I only started reading it propper last week. I just have to say excellent work, the imagination that is displayed in this story, the way the plot unravels and the suspense tha tit builds is truly excellent work.
I will say that I have noticed spelling errors at various points, but I know that when you write a story the big they innevitably trickle through. Look forward to reading the sequel.

Willaim Jago.
the lack of prison is actually authentic for much of history. dungeons were usually a tempory measure until sentencing not a punishment. It wasn't practical to keep a large population in jail eating food and not contributing.
Digesting... So much ... Wonderful story
I love this ! So good!
I wouldn't say Arthur is heartless it's understandable right now... It's the ways he's raised that's what merlin is for;)
Patiku chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
It was great! Sure, Arthur and Merlin could reconcile, but still. I can't wait to read a sequel :)
EllaDeWriter chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
This story is brilliantly written- not too fast-paced, but if you skip a part you'll likely miss out on something important. Brilliant job!
reptoholic chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Finally. Lol.
reptoholic chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Looks good I just hope merkin doesn't let them vet killed and stands up for them
reptoholic chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
very interested. kep itup
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
story looks good
EruditeMeTonight chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
I did enjoy reading this fic, it's was after all well written and brilliantly told but, I HATED that Merlin seemed to play such a minor role in the whole scheme of things it became such Conner&Co Show and Merlins Always pushed to the little side and scenes not even able to flaunt the powers he has. I just wanna add my opinion that I really don't like Malcolm. It would have been nice if he and Merlin became mates (of a sort) but everything just ended horribly for Merlin. Personally this fic was way too morose :((
Pea chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I just started reading this today. I love it! Thanks for writing.