Reviews for Forks in the Path to Destiny
mizzymel chapter 29 . 10/13/2015
Wait. You really just had CONNOR propose the end of the ban on magic and bring a peace agreement?

Love your fic, but I can't continue with this one. Your OC ruined it for me.
mizzymel chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
dude.. you had the opportunity to kill Connor right then and there and didn't take it. *throws tomatoes
mizzymel chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
Glad to read your authors note, because I was just thinking this was the most anti Merlin, anti Camelot fic I've ever read on this site lol.
mizzymel chapter 23 . 10/13/2015
I honestly don't understand Connors existence other than to be Emrys and have built everything Merlin is meant to achieve and build. And now Malcolm has pointed this out.. Which makes me loathe him too.

I want him dead... But then they'd just idolize and worship him and Merlin would always be second fiddle to him, which doesn't work at all. I keep reading this praying that you are going to balance this out and return Merlin to his proper place. Every other aspect of this story is perfection though, so I can't help but keep reading.
mizzymel chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
This story is so awesome. Except for Connor, who I hate so much I'm not sure i can finish it. Any way we can get you to write a Connor free version of this?
mizzymel chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
I get what you're saying about Connor in your Authors Note, but Connor is the only negative in this story.. whatever the reasoning I still hope he dies soon.
mizzymel chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
I love this story, but I'll be honest Connor is grating on my nerves. He's too Merlin-ish.. Everything Merlin is supposed to be. I hope he dies soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/28/2015
I've had this in my favourates for a while, but I only started reading it propper last week. I just have to say excellent work, the imagination that is displayed in this story, the way the plot unravels and the suspense tha tit builds is truly excellent work.
I will say that I have noticed spelling errors at various points, but I know that when you write a story the big they innevitably trickle through. Look forward to reading the sequel.

Willaim Jago.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
the lack of prison is actually authentic for much of history. dungeons were usually a tempory measure until sentencing not a punishment. It wasn't practical to keep a large population in jail eating food and not contributing.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2015
Digesting... So much ... Wonderful story
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
I love this ! So good!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
I wouldn't say Arthur is heartless it's understandable right now... It's the ways he's raised that's what merlin is for;)
Patiku chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
It was great! Sure, Arthur and Merlin could reconcile, but still. I can't wait to read a sequel :)
EllaDeWriter chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
This story is brilliantly written- not too fast-paced, but if you skip a part you'll likely miss out on something important. Brilliant job!
reptoholic chapter 13 . 3/10/2014