Reviews for Chocolate & Cream Cake
Cazziline chapter 4 . 2/25
Jack Heart - and I hope you update soon, good story :)
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 4 . 2/12
More please
Jack heart I choose you! *tosses poke ball*
Flying Cheesecake chapter 4 . 2/3
Wow please update
I vote for jack hart and Stephan Hart,
thenormalfreak chapter 4 . 1/31
awesome! (and thanks, not sure what i was thinking when i created this name, but i'm just glad i don't hate it)

really, no one got it?, thought the jack link was obvious. (he does 'camp it up' quite a bit :P)

glad your still going! i know one persons opinion doesn't mean a lot, but i think your a brilliant writer when you put your mind to it. and i hope you'll keep going :)

TNF
Jennifer Stewart chapter 3 . 1/30
Jack heart and cutter is my view and great story can't wait for the next chapter!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Love it update again soon.
thenormalfreak chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
brilliant! i really hope you manage at least 1 more chapter i need to see there faces (metaphorically speaking) when they discover that Connors the hatter!

as for my vote, id go for past hatter/jack, future connor/becker.

(oh! and the connection wouldn't be the fact they've all played alice in wonderland characters would it?, andrew and philip, obviously... and jason in the 1999 film, as, ironically, sir jack: knave of hearts.)

TNF
Kyle chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I vote Becker! :D
Brilliant fix btw.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I love crossovers between these two fandoms. This is turning out to be pretty interesting.
As for who Connor should be with Becker totally gets my vote.
DarkYoaiFox chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across this while looking through the cross overs. It looks very promising and I can't wait to see how you continue.

I vote Becker 3
Cazziline chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Please update this story, don't give up on it. I think it is such a good story! :D x
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Hi :) Regarding your poll, I'd like it if Connor is going to be with Jack Heart :3
xtermin8 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Can I vote for Becker and Stephan? XD If not can I just vote for Becker then? :)