Reviews for The Vegetable Predicament
MooBerry- I AM THE BAUX GHOST chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
OMG I messed up with the vegitables so many times! I'm pretty sure Shorty hates my guts. :P This was a good story
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. You hit the nail on the head, my friend. Back when I first played this game, I never got this part right! Even my little kid mind was confused as to why the Rawleys were kicking me out when I was their only hope of solving the mystery and when Dave or Shorty could have easily pointed out the ripe vegetables to me themselves!

Strangely enough, it never occurred to me to question the chopping fire wood bit. I guess, because it wasn't a hard part. But, yeah... What the heck are they doing telling me to handle an axe?!

Anyway, great fic!
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh gosh I love this! I remember picking those veggies and getting chewed out. Seriously have they ever heard of the grocery stores? Never the less love the game.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I came here because of arglefurmph :). I'll have to admit, this is a pretty good fanfic.
barbiekait chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I LOVE IT! Great job!
Laura S chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahahahahahaha! This is so true! I HATED picking those darn vegetables! GAAAAA! Haha! Thanks for your story! :)
Cantfindmyipod chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Im glad its not just me! I mean, it took sooo many tries to finally get it! Thank you for this story, it was just so acurate! And, of course, super well written! Wonderful job, just brilliant!
tanakahal chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omigosh, I love this! I was laughing so hard! I've always wondered about that porch and the construction! They must be so mad at Nancy for not having the "proper respect for produce" that they DO want her to get hurt! (I personally think they should just grow up and drive to a grocery store every once in a while) Anyway, I'm rambling. Nice story!
NancyDfan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hahaha Flawless story! Love it! :)
stanzaic chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
xD Nice! Why *do* they make her exit by the broken porch? Very good question!
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
LOL! I died laughing! Love how you directly quite the game! Lol, I never thought about how these situations would appear in real life/a book. So true about her getting kicked off the ranch, and leaving through the front door. XD

Woot for an awesome fanfic of an awesome game. _
sadiegrl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
"How am I supposed to get down?" she wondered.

Erm... close your eyes, jump and then hope for the best? Oh dear, bad idea.

And all those chores . Shorty making Nancy do things that she is absolutely clueless about... they are just asking for failure .
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Funny! Why DO they make her exit through the broken porch?
ILBCD chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I have yet to play this particular game yet, but honestly this concept applies to all of them. Why do they assign Nancy to tasks that she really should not be required to do and then act like its the end of the world when she messes up because the instructions were not clear?

I love how you made this point so effectively, not to mention it was pretty funny- especially the ending!
Turq8 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OH MY GOD YES. THIS. THIS SO MUCH.