Reviews for Wayne, what happened to those fountains!
Zach Hanson chapter 1 . 4/6
My friend, you are a hero to trolls everywhere. I do indeed hope you make something like this again, because this was very well done.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/29
Being Trolled does fit it.
Who could out-Youth Maito Gai?
And I think the 'everlasting scream' should be a Jutsu. Kin-jutsu probably.
So, ja ne?

PS: Awesome!
horror101 chapter 1 . 3/11
This story is funny and kind of cute at the same time! XD

...And is the Trollololol song playing throughout this story?!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 2/6
This is just great!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 1/30
This was wonderful in the most horrible way XD (No really it was wonderful) Nice use of breaks too
TheHard chapter 1 . 1/14
Bwahahahahahaha! That was priceless! And a litlle kinky as well... (MILF anyone?xD)

Thanks for the lols
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 1/3
thanks for the laughs this brought
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 1/1
LOLZ! I'm personally Anti-NaruSaku, and I really love what you'd done here, it isn't crack at all! Keep up the good work!
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I've never been so happy to be trolled.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You genius!

You brilliant madman!

Hahahahaha, I tip my hat to you sir.
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
:D I like this! I like it a lot! Solid writing in a completely enjoyable oneshot. You didn't exactly "troll" me since I wasn't really expecting NaruSaku (I was more curious about the title, which I still don't really get) but I loved seeing a unique little plot bit here. Plus... I have to say, what guy hasn't thought about someone's hot mother at least once? /And/ you did it all while avoiding lemons but still satisfying imaginations with tasteful scene changes and heavy implication. Well done.
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
The premise kinda weirded me out at first, but then I thought about it and it made SO MUCH SENSE. I mean why else would he chase after the pink-haired howler monkey for so long.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
10/10 would get trolled again.
ZeonReborn chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is probably one of the best oneshots I've ever read. Funny as hell. I'm not sure if the scene where they reveal the relationship to Sakura, or the part where she breaks the Hokage monument with her face is where I laughed the hardest, but either way, this was entirely enjoyable all the way through.
Blackewolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is easily one of the most BEAUTIFUL stories I have come across this site. I know lurking through this archive is like flipping through hell with the heavenly cheesecake thrown in once in a while but this was a f*cking gourmet buffet for me. Thank you, good sir. May you continue to bless us with brilliant masterpieces such as this.