Reviews for Wayne, what happened to those fountains!
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Lol. If you write another chapter, I'd love to see Jiraiya's conversation with Naruto after he tells him about his success.

So, does this mean that Sakura takes after her father, then?
kidloco chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i was for narusaku romance and i may be troller but first time i may said i like it (beside not bashing that good and had good comedy) and will wish continue for more madness (maybe a mother daughter naru romance hehe, todo en familia lo)

but i like it because is diferent and not bashin jjust good writing and i had fun, im naru saku fan hard one but sometimes saku mother can be cool too :D

oh lol nidaime and younde heads lol

i sure the three can be toguether, that my idea, but damn i had fun reading that
BandGeekNinja chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
lol or shall I say trollolololololol? brilliant as always
Eberhardt chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This...is my new favorite one-shot. More great writing Meinos!
Teucrian chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Heheh, that was definitely a fun read. Great work!
Random-san chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Lol. Awesome. Sakura can plant her forehead in that! also, please tell me this isn't a one shot. I need more Meinos PAIN!
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Meinos Kaen success once again. Well done. I think you may need to throw up a completed tag up here. Unless you aren't done. it was a treat to read this on tiff. Keep it up.
Silpha chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Didn't mind the troll, I actually enjoyed it. After all the whole two characters thing isn't just to declare a pairing, at least that's how I see it. So really I wasn't surprised to see Naruto end up with Sakura's mom. I'd actually like it if you continued this story, not just leave it as a one-shot.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Trolled. Dude, the people at the top said it perfectly. This was AMAZING beyond belief! SO AWESOME.
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Fuck you now write a real Epic NaruSaku Story
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I think I love you. The second I saw the lyrics to Trololo, I went to youtube, threw it on repeat and started reading. Easily the best thing that's happened to me all week!
X13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Once again, another great story. Not sure what the breaks were, but amusing nonetheless.
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh thank you for posting this here MK
MisterSP chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Actually, I much prefer this to any Naruto/Sakura pairing I've seen yet.

Still have no idea what the title is about, though.
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I- the pure quivering excitement produced from what I just read is sending my heart beating out of control- my god I think I'm having a heart attack caused by unadultered joy. My entire body is quivering and twitching uncontrollably like I drank several dozen shots of five-hour-energy "extra strength".

If you've never had one "one" will basically put you in a three hour hibernation before waking you up with so much energy your blood will flow to the surface causing your skin to turn red and you will be physically unable to stop moving or sleep for the next twelve hours.

I am speechless in real life while my fingers are tapping away at the key board and my mind is working a light year a minute to explain how much I liked what I just read. The only sound I can make is a subdued evil chuckle with a touch of bone chilling insanity.

Naruto f#cked Sakura's mom. . . .I think I love you. . . .I think I'm gong to cry. . .I am crying. . .and I'm still laughing.

I think you drove me insane with happiness. . .I'm completely serious, I'm crying and still laughing and I couldn't care less. . . .thank you.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »