Reviews for Wayne, what happened to those fountains!
vikraal chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
What happen to your blog. The comments wont work for the article posted there.

I expected this to be a 15 - 30 chapter story. And expected little from the first chapter.

You could have written the first chapter with all the sensual stuff and fucked with our heads and imagination thinking it was sakura and ending with Midori.

Sakura's abnormally loud and long scream didn't shatter any glasses but it sure did break a mountain.
UDMonk chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh, hell YEAH, man! I've never felt so happy to be trolled before. Ever. Also, you are my personal hero for the next month or so. I have just had my week made, then served to me on a platter!

Let me level with ya:

Electronic Engineering? That's pretty smart.

Quantum Physics? That's pretty fuckin' smart.

This story?

You sir, win an internet.

Itachidono chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Good god man that was utterly brilliant! I loved the twist you are awesome that's all there is to it, nicely done.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Lol. If you write another chapter, I'd love to see Jiraiya's conversation with Naruto after he tells him about his success.

So, does this mean that Sakura takes after her father, then?
kidloco chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i was for narusaku romance and i may be troller but first time i may said i like it (beside not bashing that good and had good comedy) and will wish continue for more madness (maybe a mother daughter naru romance hehe, todo en familia lo)

but i like it because is diferent and not bashin jjust good writing and i had fun, im naru saku fan hard one but sometimes saku mother can be cool too :D

oh lol nidaime and younde heads lol

i sure the three can be toguether, that my idea, but damn i had fun reading that
BandGeekNinja chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
lol or shall I say trollolololololol? brilliant as always
Eberhardt chapter 1 . 5/1/2012 my new favorite one-shot. More great writing Meinos!
Teucrian chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Heheh, that was definitely a fun read. Great work!
puffdadder chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Lol. Awesome. Sakura can plant her forehead in that! also, please tell me this isn't a one shot. I need more Meinos PAIN!
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Meinos Kaen success once again. Well done. I think you may need to throw up a completed tag up here. Unless you aren't done. it was a treat to read this on tiff. Keep it up.
Silpha chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Didn't mind the troll, I actually enjoyed it. After all the whole two characters thing isn't just to declare a pairing, at least that's how I see it. So really I wasn't surprised to see Naruto end up with Sakura's mom. I'd actually like it if you continued this story, not just leave it as a one-shot.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Trolled. Dude, the people at the top said it perfectly. This was AMAZING beyond belief! SO AWESOME.
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Fuck you now write a real Epic NaruSaku Story
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I think I love you. The second I saw the lyrics to Trololo, I went to youtube, threw it on repeat and started reading. Easily the best thing that's happened to me all week!
X13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Once again, another great story. Not sure what the breaks were, but amusing nonetheless.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »