Reviews for Wayne, what happened to those fountains!
Rob ford chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I should known from the title. You got me
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I like it i would love more naruto midori
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Loved it XD
Zach Hanson chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
My friend, you are a hero to trolls everywhere. I do indeed hope you make something like this again, because this was very well done.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Being Trolled does fit it.
Who could out-Youth Maito Gai?
And I think the 'everlasting scream' should be a Jutsu. Kin-jutsu probably.
So, ja ne?

PS: Awesome!
horror101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This story is funny and kind of cute at the same time! XD

...And is the Trollololol song playing throughout this story?!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is just great!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was wonderful in the most horrible way XD (No really it was wonderful) Nice use of breaks too
TheHard chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Bwahahahahahaha! That was priceless! And a litlle kinky as well... (MILF anyone?xD)

Thanks for the lols
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
thanks for the laughs this brought
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
LOLZ! I'm personally Anti-NaruSaku, and I really love what you'd done here, it isn't crack at all! Keep up the good work!
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I've never been so happy to be trolled.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You genius!

You brilliant madman!

Hahahahaha, I tip my hat to you sir.
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
:D I like this! I like it a lot! Solid writing in a completely enjoyable oneshot. You didn't exactly "troll" me since I wasn't really expecting NaruSaku (I was more curious about the title, which I still don't really get) but I loved seeing a unique little plot bit here. Plus... I have to say, what guy hasn't thought about someone's hot mother at least once? /And/ you did it all while avoiding lemons but still satisfying imaginations with tasteful scene changes and heavy implication. Well done.
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
The premise kinda weirded me out at first, but then I thought about it and it made SO MUCH SENSE. I mean why else would he chase after the pink-haired howler monkey for so long.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »