Reviews for Wayne, what happened to those fountains!
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
The premise kinda weirded me out at first, but then I thought about it and it made SO MUCH SENSE. I mean why else would he chase after the pink-haired howler monkey for so long.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
10/10 would get trolled again.
ZeonReborn chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is probably one of the best oneshots I've ever read. Funny as hell. I'm not sure if the scene where they reveal the relationship to Sakura, or the part where she breaks the Hokage monument with her face is where I laughed the hardest, but either way, this was entirely enjoyable all the way through.
Blackewolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is easily one of the most BEAUTIFUL stories I have come across this site. I know lurking through this archive is like flipping through hell with the heavenly cheesecake thrown in once in a while but this was a f*cking gourmet buffet for me. Thank you, good sir. May you continue to bless us with brilliant masterpieces such as this.
Unyouthful Steve chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This fic is awesome.
Dragonwarz50 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You... You Magnificent Bastard.
Chunq chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Can't stop smiling.
Aca chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hahahah this is epic xDD
kinglugia chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Just. As. Planned.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great story. Have to feel sorry for Sakura.
boyarina chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
OMG! I fell out of my chair the moment I read this one!

'Naruto: He goes for the mothers!
Kurisutina-san chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh my goooooooood!

This. Was. GLORIOUS.

I honestly can't stop laughing. Omg. Omg. Hahahahaha! "I stole your suitor." Hahahaaaa!

The only thing I wish would've been elaborated on: just what dear memories was Itachi reminiscing about? :D
BlackDragon Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Genius. Complete utter genius. Good story
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I certainly never expected to click on a NaruSaku tagged story and find good writing. Well played Meinos Kaen.
Ka chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
... Awesome. This was... Yeah. I like comedy. And there's a happy ending too.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »