Reviews for Harry Potter And The Bonds Of Time
Kimmytrainer chapter 44 . 6h
Poor snake. I'm going to assume the chamber was closed off screen somehow so that no one stumbled upon it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 41 . 7h
The Romione is adorable. I don't often ship them because I prefer Hermione with older men, but it's very cute the way you're doing it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 40 . 7h
That was cute! I wish Ron didn't skip out though
Kimmytrainer chapter 39 . 8h
I can't wait for them to find out
Kimmytrainer chapter 38 . 8h
I think this chapter was more like K than M. Still early in the story, though. Anyway, poor Hermione.
Kimmytrainer chapter 36 . 8h
Yay Pansy is solved for now whew
Kimmytrainer chapter 34 . 9h
I really hope Snape is less antagonistic in this story than he is in cannon. He's my favorite character, and I love an occasionally helpful Snape.
Kimmytrainer chapter 33 . 9h
Between Pansy and Molly I'm getting stressed out XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 30 . 10h
OMG WAS NOT EXPECTING ANY OF THESE THINGS TO HAPPEN!
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 10h
So sad you didn't fudge something up so Ginny could go a year early sigh
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 12h
Great chapter!
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 15h
Darn I wanted a Harry to get a snake
ArleneM.Writer chapter 1 . 8/28
For some reason the only thing that bothered me in the second book is that why do they grow the Mandrake and wait instead of just buying it but ohh well that's not your fault
LightLeonZodiac chapter 23 . 8/25
never in all the 2 years of roaming this website, (and app) have I come across a fully fledged fan made book. and Merlin was it awesome when I found this, I hope that you make other good series of fan books cuz even if it's a series I've never heard of I will read it! love it so far, (also this is the first review I've sent... ever) can't wait to continue!
Harry and Ginny have already killed 2 professors and at least one student. Seems like the kids would get arrested at some point, even knowing Aurors and politicians.
2,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »