Reviews for Harry Potter And The Bonds Of Time
King Lunar Knights the Alicorn chapter 17 . 2/18
I like this story I really do but I do have one nitpick it's not a big one but it is a nitpick nymphadora tonks I think you forgot that she was still in Hogwarts at the time because it is been said in Canon that nymphadora tonks was a 7th year during Harry's 1st year but all in all it is a good story and I look forward to reading the rest
l30rusty chapter 2 . 1/25
why the hell would you stun em u take em down hard and fast if stunned they can can renevated so dumb
arkhaamknight chapter 54 . 12/28/2023
Really dont like the whole “you have the other persons complete soul” bit.
mumphie chapter 54 . 12/23/2023
If Harry and Ginny's souls are switched, wouldn't their personalities be switched also? So Harry should be Ginny, and Ginny...Harry. Like something from Scooby Do, or Gilligan's Island.
mumphie chapter 21 . 12/21/2023
"I can't be here all die." ?
only the second odd sentence. You must have started to say one thing and changed it.
Tq3942 chapter 81 . 12/3/2023
Congratulations to Amelia for becoming minister!
Tq3942 chapter 74 . 12/2/2023
I love Sirius and Amy as a couple
gryphindoros chapter 90 . 11/1/2023
ah never mind your no an author who forgets thier own story. mad respect many apologies for my knee jerk reaction.
gryphindoros chapter 89 . 11/1/2023
Sirius broke an honor oath he should be dead or at the least a damn squib. This is wrong on so many levels I hate this.
teaman1 chapter 30 . 8/30/2023
This was good way to end this chapter, Thank you for the clever way to bring Ginny Weasley to the story. I never thought of this being a way to get Harry and Jenny together in the first year.. Great job!
teaman1 chapter 7 . 8/22/2023
I am not Dumbledore fan. After all he was the one planning to use Harry and sacrifice him. Not a good man. He did nothing to help him to learn to fight.
teaman1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2023
I like the story too! But why didn’t Vernon not got to the sitting room. There was no action from him after they went into the house. This is strange.. he always been, violent towards all wizard, so I don’t understand why he would be out toward the end of the chapter.. just curious!
teaman1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2023
Great story!
kingpj999 chapter 46 . 6/18/2023
I cant hate Molly for her attitude, I mean she's only a worried mother and her little ten years old child literally got married and is legally an adult.
kingpj999 chapter 41 . 6/18/2023
Bro, your writting level is insane, this is without doubt one of the best HP Fanfictions, I feel like I am reading the original books again for the first time, a true magical adventure.
2,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »