Reviews for Harry Potter And The Bonds Of Time
Lightbulb049 chapter 6 . 11/20
I love this after story so far, when I saw the amount of words I was exceedingly happy. One small thing, in this country, it's not a sidewalk, it's a pavement. Not sure if you want brit-picking or not but just in case.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 6 . 10/13
It is Oct 13 2015 quite a bit after you writing your story I know its finished but I just wanted you to know Im enjoying it greatly. I dont know if you have ever been to central florida to see universal studios. Hogwarts and diagon ally is too much and a must see been there twice.
Jaimee Hart chapter 92 . 10/10
Oh my gosh- this is amazing! I began reading this only a few days ago, and in between working every day, writing 2 essays for uni, and working on my own fics, I've finally finished it! this is one of the best sold bond fics I've ever read, and the best time travel one. I'm absolutely floored by your writing and plot points and how you justify everything you write. your characterisation of Luna is perfect, which is something many writers seem to struggle with. it's currently midnight here and I'm exhausted and want to get some sleep before beginning part 2 of this wonderful story, but I'll definitely leave a more comprehensive review in the morning! thank you for writing such a beautiful, well thought out, extremely entertaining (and sometimes nerve racking) story!
top story chapter 38 . 9/22
Mudblood and proud Hermione, Mudblood and proud
top story chapter 25 . 9/22
Why do I have a feeling when Weasleys Wizard Wheezes shop starts up again messers Moony and Padfoot will become testing dummies (and their best customer...well Padfoot at least)
The fact that Harry and Ginny would let the discussion commence without the knowledge of their time travel present just upsets me. But it is your fanfic. As for the reactions I'll just refer back to my previous statement: The logic fails. Why have the discussion if the Weasley's have no knowledge? I trust you can see where I'm going with this... It just feels like the conversation is forced (in your head) and I would like to emphasize "forced". And on another note: I really like the story so far except this part.
Miss Millie T chapter 12 . 9/10
You are swiftly becoming one of my favorite authors! I can't seem to stop smiling when I read this fic!
Abriol chapter 12 . 9/9
Right, okay, so James Potter was a Seeker, not Chaser. Very important detail. Probably already been mentioned, but well...I guess I'm "that guy". I'm okay with that.
FearMe chapter 43 . 9/8
This isn't relevant to the chapter. Why does Mad Eye have two invis cloacks? Isn't there only supposed to be the one that Harry has? Tale of Deathly Hallows: 1 wand 1 stone 1 cloak? I understand this is probably Dogma. I was just wondering if I missed some information on the DH story.
Augustus Caeser chapter 38 . 9/8
I understand the need for progress but to make Hermione come up with answers (although not definite) is Mental I tell you! There is no way Hermione would recognise something as advanced as the soul-bond this early in the story. Just remember that she was not introduced to the Wizarding world until later in her life. By the way - I'm just making observations and this is your writing piece to do as you wish so I mean no offense.
Snowflake888 chapter 31 . 8/30
:/ I don't think it was a good idea to make Ginny skip a year into frist year!...
ThunderClaw03 chapter 66 . 8/27
Lockhart need to see a nut cracker, because I think his are broken! Little joke there
Caitlin Fitz chapter 79 . 8/24
Nympadora Tonks as DMLE head
Telron chapter 91 . 8/23
Great story and on to the sequel in a bit after I catch up on all my other reading
ThunderClaw03 chapter 32 . 8/12
At least Ginny wasn't naked and in the middle of taking a shower when she was summoned. That would be more embarrassing then anything.
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »