Reviews for Harry Potter And The Bonds Of Time
I know the story is complete so it's already been decided, but in regards to your (spoiler) question, I say Ginny. It would be a good way for the bond to say, "Oh, snap! Knocking them both out when they're in trouble is a pretty stupid thing to do. I'd better protect the one still awake harder."

In fact, perhaps she can still visit Harry in dreams when he sleeps, or ride along in his head all day and offer advice.
I would think the synchronicity would be a MAJOR weakness that the bond would avoid like the plague. As in make them immune to the curse version of it. I could see it coming into play if they're both very happy or experiencing something... er... fun, but not in a life or death situation that could get them hurt or killed. If anything it should make them more resistant to damage or harmful magic, not more susceptible.
Yeah, I call foul. Harry Potter who dueled and defeted Voldemort, an Auror with over a year's field experience, got beat by a 2nd year student? It should have gone similar to the black/Lockhart one. Maybe take an extra shot, but Harry should have won. I understand you wanted to introduce the synchronicity thing, but you could have done it as a rogue bludger hit during the match the next week. Harry gets a broken arm, Ginny feels the pain of it. This just made 22 year old Auror Harry look like an unskilled punk out dueled by a kid.
Commented on the last about Harry's and Ginny's animal form being somewhat predictable. The two of them having wolf forms would have been more symbolic since they're mated for life (something deer don't do). Also would have been a happy medium between the wild animal of his dad, and the canine of his godfather.

As to the end of the chapter... Why do I keep reading this tear jerker?
Stag and doe? Kinda predictable isn't it? I can see matched pairs, but still.

Then again, maybe Harry's Patronus doesn't represent James after all.
Why didn't we see him write a letter to the Weaslys? And maybe to Sirius with the good news of Seeker, and ask him to train Arthur and Molly in Occlumency?
Just Obliviate the... well witch would be technically correct, but I was thinking of something that rhymes with it. Trip jinx at the top of the stairs, as strong of an Obliviate as you can. Her bump to the noggin caused amnesia. Have fun with Lockhart on level 5 of St. Mungo's b... witch. Hmm... Maybe we can find a way to put Umbridge in there too.
Can't wait to see Harry calmly answer Shaped questions while he ignores Hermione. I do think Harry should stay back after class and tell Snape that he knows Snape and lily were friends and want to learn more about his mother. Might provoke an interesting reaction.

Maybe write Sirius and ask him to apologize for the incident that nearly killed Snape. At the same time he can start tutoring the Weaslys in occlumency
Can't wait to see the conversation between Harry and the Hat after it takes a gander at what's floating around in Harry's head.
That was great! What a wonderful way to introduce the twins to the Marauders.
Hermione would have been told she was a witch, and her place in Hogwarts when she turned 11. I don't think she'd have gone to Diagon Alley until the school lists went out in mid-late July so she'd know what to buy.
Oooh! I bet Luna is an Aura reader! Guess I'll find out in a minute.

Adult turned preteen Harry would probably agree with the Weaslys. Fresh from prison Sirius would not make a good guardian. Lots of visits, maybe a trip together to Godric's Hollow to see the house and visit a couple of graves. That would probably be helpful for BOTH of them. Stay with Ginny until start of term, make sure he doesn't live alone. Frequent letters with Hedwig. Maybe he'll be good enough to spend Christmas with.
They could do it all this year! Come clean to Dumbledore, catch Pettigrew, and free Sirius. Gather the horcruxes... damn. They can't get the book until second year, by then the Voldy in Quirrel's head will have escaped. Nevermind. Carry on.
I know this story is complete, so it's already been decided, but you could have the reason they can work magic be that their wand merged with them during transit, and of course the trace had been lifted from them already. Also with the Parseltongue, it could be an ability he has naturally that he either a) would have had anyway, or b) was activated by the horcrux but is now his natural ability.
FlipMccallister chapter 1 . 3/10
Epic story! I'm kinda new to fan fiction ,but I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to starting the next one.
2,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »