Reviews for Harry Potter And The Bonds Of Time
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 57 . 8/7/2022
Ginny, who wasn't exactly known for wearing too much makeup, even when she was older, is going to wear makeup when she's 10 years old? You don't put on makeup when you're 10 years old, the childish features and skin you have at that age not only don't require makeup, but when they put makeup on them for pageants, they look grotesque, trying to look like adults when they're little girls. I think you had another cluelessness there. Even if her mind is an adult, and she remembers when she wore makeup back then, she is physically a child now, who doesn't need any makeup, and she will see it every time she looks in the mirror.
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 53 . 8/7/2022
Voldemort hasn't figured out about Harry's blood protections, that he can't touch him, so why would he risk kidnapping him at his resurrection to retrieve his body when he has other, more accessible enemies?

I look forward to the answer when it gets to that point in the story.
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 51 . 8/7/2022
No, a first year Hermione would never beat Ginny with a disarming spell, even if it was deflected and not very good (in fact, that all the more reason). It's not just years of Ginny's greater knowledge, but of practice. That she would have let herself be reached to give him confidence, just like Harry, I would understand, but not that he would win her over. I understand that Hermione is your favorite character, but it's not normal to make her "all-knowing and quasi-all-powerful". Not in a fanfic that isn't about her being the chosen one who will defeat Voldemort, for example, although I wouldn't have much emotion from making her that way either.
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 46 . 8/6/2022
The "it's not the same thing that happened to him with Snape in canon" thing to Harry from one of my previous comments was not a question. I don't know why the translator turned it into one, I just put ellipses.

Good for Ginny! Molly deserved to hear a few truths, see if she reflects and learns.

I still think it's too soon for them to tell Hermione, Ron and Neville everything. Especially about the horcruxes and their trip to the past. They are not yet mature enough or close enough or aware of the danger to understand, assimilate, and protect those secrets. But at the same time, it's exciting to read how you'll develop all that.
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 45 . 8/6/2022
I think I was wrong in the previous chapter when I said that Voldemort would set about making more horcruxes out of unknown objects. I seem to remember somewhere in the books saying that he had his soul so fragmented, he would never be able to do it again.

Did Hermione tell her parents about Harry, Ron and Neville, and Ginny? One would assume she would remember to tell them about her only friend, girl like her. I guess it was an oversight when it came to writing it.

Mrs. Weasley is behaving very badly. She doesn't understand that if she keeps acting like this, the only thing she might get is that her daughter will leave home as soon as she can, to live with Harry and have no relationship with her, instead of her wanting to stay her daughter and a girl for longer. She has a dirty mind is she thinks they are going to do anything other than what they would do at her age (the one she knows) just for the sould bound? Just because they have it doesn't mean they're going to start having a marital life now, or have children, and Ginny hasn't even had her period yet! I hope Bill is supportive, especially since he's an aura reader, and knows they couldn't have a sould bond if their love wasn't pure and true. He's already acknowledged that it's a gift, so I don't think he's going to hate Harry for receiving it, it's not his fault. And I hope he'll help the rest of the family accept it, especially given his knowledge of it.

Translated with Translator (free version)
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 44 . 8/6/2022
Great chapter! Basilisk and tiara off in a brilliant way. :)
Although I don't like the idea of Harry taking the destroyed horcruxes with him to his showdown with Voldemort... What if he escapes the graveyard alive, would he get to do more, and with unknown objects! So intriguing!
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 43 . 8/6/2022
Hermione continues to have knowledge of spells beyond what she should have, and she misses when Harry has them too... Besides, if it wasn't an actual spell cast, how did it manage to penetrate Harry's? It's not the same situation that happened to him with Snape in canon?
But I'll wait until it all fits together like you said in your previous author's note...
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 41 . 8/5/2022
I don't understand the point of that Sirius party at Potter Manor. It may not be a surprise about his property to the Weasleys, but it will be to others, who will require an explanation, and however good you say yours is, there is enough intelligence there to look for other reasons.
Besides, the reason for protecting Potter Manor is not just so that it won't be known where Harry and Sirius (and later Ginny) will live, but for security, and the more people who know, the less secure it will be. Whatever protections they put in place for the horcruxes, they still pose a risk to everyone.
Too many people not occlumant knowing too many secrets... who would have proposed a party somewhere else, it would be more logical, sensible, and yes, it's about Sirius, but when it comes to protecting Harry, he's not joking.

Otherwise, I still like your story. :)
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 38 . 8/4/2022
Hermione is smart, but not omniscient. She didn't have time that summer to read "A History of Hogwarts" ten times, her textbooks, the lives of Harry and other famous wizards, practice spells, and furthermore popular magical folk tales, precisely of soul-bonding (she didn't even know the Tales of Beedle the Bard until Dumbledore left her his copy as an inheritance, much less that.
Let alone already knowing the Unforgivable Curses, to the point of recognizing and deducing that walking around distracted just after waking up is a sign that they are under the Imperius Curse, and if not, they are bound. You've made it clear that this is very hard information to find, and that no one believes it, but she goes, she's read the right story, and she believes it. Not in the logic given to her by Ron and Neville, plus Mcgonagall, when she is the queen of logic, no... I think you've gone a bit overboard with Hermione's deductive virtues, and more so in her first year. In the first week of her first year, moreover, she still hasn't been able to explore the Hogwarts library, let alone find the right books for it.
I think you're wrong there. I understand that you want them to know Harry and Ginny's secret, but it's too soon. You've already let too many people know before their time, and without it coming from the two of them, who are the ones who should be deciding who can know or not. To repeat the same thing now with Hermione, would be from lack of imagination, a big mistake, to use the same idea for all pjs.
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 30 . 8/2/2022
No, not this way by discovering his abilities and his Soul Bond in front of the whole school! For a head start they were going to have over Pansy...
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 22 . 7/31/2022
I see with regret that you got to this chapter without remembering that Ginny was going to Hogwarts the same year as Harry... I hope you remembered later and fixed that mistake, so they don't spend so much time apart unnecessarily. Dumbledore already gave her her Hogwarts letter, and she is listed in the school register as a new student for this year.
Otherwise, so far I'm liking the premise of your story. Thank you for writing this story.
HannyForeverAndEver chapter 11 . 7/21/2022
Why does Ginny tell Harry that she won't be going to Hogwarts until next year when Dumbledore told her on his visit to the Burrow that she will be going the same year as her brother Ron? I think you had an oversight.
kirogami chapter 51 . 5/7/2022
c
Mewpagano chapter 92 . 4/1/2022
awesome history! PLEASE FINISH THE III PART!11
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2022
Harry's father was a seeker not a chaser on the Gryffindor team
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »